It's not over yet

Elsa

My body hurts

It hurts. That's all I feel. I feel empty. My ice powers stripped from me. My ability to fight and my dignity stripped from me. Winter faces me. Her eyes a dark shade of brown. She's possessed except for Snow and Max. Ice lays asleep in the cradle. I chained in front of Emily and Gothal. Stripped only to my underwear. Jack stands infront of the two. Gothal hand is extended to keep the sand around Jack. "His the last Guardian. I stripped Elsa. Took North portals. Bunnymud youth. Toothiana magic. Sandy golden sand and Elsa wings. The last is to take Jack staff and the abilities that come with it"

"Jack no!" I scream with tears running down my cheeks. Gothal forms a fist and the sand starts to posses him. Scraping against his skin and his hair turning black. "Jack!" Tears drip onto the floor while my blood drips off the tip of my toes. "Daddy?" Snow croaks but Jack simply glares and creates a cage around him. The ice is a dark shade of grey and black. "Jack"I whisper. He turns to me and levitates to face me. His fingers grips on my neck and turns my head. Sinking his teeth into my neck

My body is already dripping blood and Jack drains my body. Winter simply smirks and turns on her heels after Emily whispers into her ear. The sky starts to turn a dark shade of blue. Night is starting to set in. Manny is in danger!

My body is weak and numb. I'm hanged like a chandelier while Flynn and Anna are strapped to the wall. Anna eyes flicker from red to blue. She's battling the shadow that possessed her. "Anna!"Flynn screams. My head falls back and the last thing I see is Kristoff standing with a sword plunged into Anna chest.

~

I wake up and see Flynn. Alone. "W-Where is Anna?"His eyes are faced down. His face is lost. "Kristoff killed her"

"No! Anna! Anna!" I scream. My head still thrown back while I cry. "Anna!" Gothel and Emily probably left while I was passed out. "Where are the rest?" Pitch is possessed again. Kristoff,Jack,Winter. They all possessed. They took Snow and threw him in the dungeons with some creature they call the night beast. I lost hope. Rupunzel,Emily,Merida,Hiccup. They won't find us now. There's no hope. For once The Big Eight couldn't overcome this. We couldn't defeat what we started

"No it's my fault. I killed the shadow"We remain silent. The moonlight shines on my dirty pale skin. I'm stripped of my powers and my brown hair hangs over my face. I lost everything. Ice Queen. Arendelle. Jack. Winter. Cupid. Guardian.

"The Guardians are all possessed. They about to make a pathway to Manny"

"Who cares? We lost everything. It's all over. "

"No it's not"I throw my head back to see Hiccup. "You got to be shitting me. Now I'm hallucinating"

"Elsa language!" Flynn scolds. "Plus I'm seeing this too". Hiccup moves forward and stands infront of me. He grabs the chains and pulls it. Swiftly moving to catch me. My body hits his arms and I wince when feeling his fingers touch my open wound. "Rupunzel get in here!" Hiccup scolds. I look up to his face and see tattoos scatter across his necks and slightly creep into his cheeks. His bright green eyes have strange printings. "Hiccup? I thought you died?"

"So did I" He holds me and hands me over to Rupunzel who immediately wraps her hair around my body. "I'm staining you hair"

"I don't care. You need to heal. Merida is on her way. "

"Alone?" Rupunzel doesn't reply. She just smirks. "How did you guys find us?" Flynn asks but the two doesn't reply. Toothless walks in and his in some type of hound form. "Snow!" I screech when seeing him seated on Toothless back. Rupunzel magic cleanses my wounds and the dirt. Revealing my clear pale skin. I stand up and quickly create some armor. I extend my to create a weapon since everything is stripped from me. My hair starts returning to its platinum colour. My blood filling me with my ice.