My fault

Rupunzel

"What do you mean?" I ask. She looks around and stands up. "I-I thought I gave it to The Order who would have protected the sword. She was the deliverer. "Who was?" Anna asks while moving closer towards Vanish.

"Emily"

I gulp. "Pitch daughter?" Elsa asks in a stern voice. Noticing how I suddenly felt relieved. "What does Emily have to do with this?" Kristoff interrupts while furrowing his brows. "Emily had learnt of the sword capabilities. I didn't know she had dark intentions"

"That can't be true,Emily is on her way to Manny" I say. Vanish eyes widen and she starts to pace back and fourth. "She can't get to Manny unless the guardians are all killed! The Guardians are the pillars that protect Manny. Without them it's easy to get Manny but a newborn must take his place and be raised"Elsa eyes widen and stops leaning on the sand pillar. "My child is a newborn"Elsa grips her hair. Her powers start to spiral out of control. Swirling around her before slowly turning the sand into ice.

"Why was Emily the deliverer in the first place?"

"The Order trusted her more than anyone else. Thing is why is Emily doing this?" Vanish asks. Sandy quickly symbols that he knows why. "What is it?" Jack asks. Sandy symbols: without Pitch controlling the shadows and running alongside the Queen the bloodline stopped and Emily wouldn't be next in line to rule the night and still be Mother Nature. She knew of Elsa pregnancy and found a way to gain her spot in the shadows again. She must have paired with Queen to help destroy us and raise the child while she ruled. She would be in place of Manny position for time being while the newborn grows.

"She has been living as long as Manny so Manny would choose Emily to rule of anything happens to him or if he decides to step down"Jack explains. "Emily was upset when we killed the shadows but why assist us anyway?" Elsa asks. "She must have been monitoring and hunting her father. By helping us she would be able to gain access to shadows from within. We killed the shadow before she got the opportunity" I explain further.

"But she explained Pitch first cane to her but she refused to make any deals with him. "

"She's too weak on her own"Anna interrupts. All this time our main enemy has been under our noses. Inviting her into our home and accepting her as one of own. "We need to inform Corona. Rupunzel"Anna orders. I nod. My healing magic allowing me to manipulate Sandy golden island. Moving myself towards the centre of the island.

"Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fate design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine"

The stones start to rise and and sink back into the ocean. Traveling towards Corona. "It should create a barrier around Corona and send the message. Hopefully it would reach in time". I move the sand back towards the others and drag me closer towards them. "What now?" Kristoff asks. "We go to find the rest"Jack and Elsa simultaneously reply. Sandy creates clouds for us while Jacks and Elsa fly. We quickly fly above the water on our way. "So who is The Order?"I move closer towards Vanish.

"The Order is where the Sisters of Flight are. Toothiana escaped the home along with myself but I have reconciled with The Order but Toothiana couldn't. She was still angered by their ways and refused to return. The Order protects any mythical objects or seen as a healings and shelter place for any mythical beings that have been in war or have lost their homes. Toothiana disobeyed the rules"

"What rules?"

"You not allowed to interact with children unless it's an emergency. She deliberately disobeyed them and would occasionally leave jewels and treats for children who had lost their teeth. They were about to execute her before she  escaped. I knew about it but didn't report it. It's a shame she couldn't reconcile and make it peace"I watch her emotions and actions. She didn't sound sad or reacted in anyway that showed her mourning for her sister but then again she must be drived by revenge and anger. Fueling her to help us.

In a matter of hours we arrive at Dunbroch. Merida stands in the middle of the castle grounds. Arranging food and helping Arendelle villagers who seem to look lost and upset. If only my magic could heal that. "Y'all are alive! Who's she?" Merida points to Vanish. "Tooth sister. Long story but we know who is behind all of this. Sandy create a cloud"Elsa orders. Within seconds a cloud is formed and Merida turns to her parents. Giving them a slight nod before flying away with us.

My necklace starts to glow. The flower pendant gleams. Closing my eyes I clasp on it. Giving me the ability I talk to Flower telepathically and keep in touch with her for the time being. "Mom? Are you there?"

"Flower! I couldn't reach you earlier,where are you? Are you guys okay? Is Ice safe?"

"Mom relax, I'm okay and so are the rest. Ice is fine but we reached Corona safely. Your stones are surrounding the kingdoms. It's keeping us safe. What is happening?"

"Emily is the one behind all of this. She decided this plan to destroy us all and take Manny place. Tell the rest and protect Ice with everything you got. I'm start to reconsider your name and permanently name you flower. We on our way to get Uncle Hiccup"

"Mom-"

"Then we on our way to Corona to devise a plan and figure something out"

"Mom!"

"Yes?"

"Emily is already with us in the castle"