Captured

Flynn

I run towards Rupunzel. Trying to catch my breath. "Hicccup-gas-Toothless-dog"I say between breath while painting with my hand on Rupunzel shoulder. "Flynn breath". I gasp for air and my breathing starts to become normal. "Merida disappeared. She somehow used magic to change Toothless into some dragon hybrid. Gas took her the two away along with Hiccup". She bites her lip but she doesn't seemed surprised or concerned. "You knew?"

"No. I know where she went. She won't be back for awhile"Rupunzel"I give her a stern look before she growls. "The Land of the Whisps"I raise a brow and cross my arms. "It's a long story Eugene"Enlighten me then"I sit down on what seems to be a large mushroom. Rupunzel seating herself on a particularly large daisy. "Land of the Whisps is a place of tranquility,guidance,harmony. Souls rest there but Merida is another case. She personally talked to them before she met us. They granted her a few years back the magic of the Whisps"

"Magic? Great now all of you are magic and I'm a pan fighter"Rupunzel giggles and stands up. Pacing back and fourth while explaining. "Their magic practically grants her the ability to transform animals and humans. She is practically the protecter of the Whisps. Thing is when Whisps bargains it takes hours. Which turns into days back on Earth. That's why she took Hiccup. I need to get there"How exactly? It's not like there is some portal hanging around here"she gives me a smirk and my face drops. "Oh no"

She turns her back and starts running. I hear Elsa and Anna ramble about Hiccup body missing. "Blondie wait!" I run after her. Dodging branches and large plants. "When you really need Maximus his not here"She reaches a waterfall surrounded by dragons. She easily chases them away with her hair. Seems like they sensitive to light. The black scales burning against her light. "Blondie"I pant I place my hands on my knees. Trying to catch my breath. She removes her pendant and holds it in her hand.

"Hey Dad where are you and mom running off to?" I hear Emily . I turn to face Emily. Her bright smile but I notice how her glow is slightly dim. "Nothing Flower. Mommy is-"I stop to see Rupunzel smash the flower shaped amulet in the water. I grab Emily hands when she's pulled by the strong force surrounding Rupunzel. The stones surround her and I grip Emily tighter. "Daddy don't let go!"

"I won't princess!" She starts to slip from hands and Rupunzel notices Emily being dragged by the wind. "Emily remo-" before Rupunzel could finish her sentence she disappears. Emily hands slip from mine and she disappears into the stones. "You've got to be kidding me"I run into the water to pick up the pieces of the flower. "Flynn!" I turn around to face Jack. "Where is Rupunzel and Emily?" Land of the Whisps"

Jack arches a brow. "You don't either huh?" He shakes his head and seats himself on a rock. The frost starting to form. "How we going to defeat the shadows?" I don't know. Max knows the place inside out. The army is practically the size of all five kingdoms of the east. "

"Over 1000?"

He nods. "How do we do this without Rupunzel and Merida?" I ask. "Merida? Merida is here. We don't know where Hiccup is. Nor Toothless" Immediately I stand up and walk closer towards him. "No. Merida left to the Land of Whisps with Hiccup and Toothless. Rupunzel and Emily followed. She won't be coming back for a couple of hours. She's trying to get Hiccup soul back"Jack stands and indicates for me to follow. I follow him towards the temple to see Elsa,Anna and Merida. "That's not her! That's not Merida!" I pull the pans out and run towards Merida.

As I place the pans together it forms the sun flower sword. Merida turns around and screeches. Her body forms into a large creature. Claws piercing from Shadow fingers and razor shadow teeth. It stands nearly 50 feet tall. It creates a hole in the Oak and Jack screams. "No!" He moves form his spot and strikes the oncoming shadows that seeps through the whole. Elsa also moves from her spot. Anna doing the same action. Kristoff stands ready but is quickly knocked down into the water and dragged away. I slash the large shadow legs. Sandy stands on top of Gem. As Gem blows fire he releases his golden sand to merge with Gem fire.

I slid against the grass and slash the oncoming beast. A figure emerges from the shadows. Immediately I recognize her. "Good to see you thief"

"Gothel"I growl. Before I could attack her she wraps dark sand around my limbs. I look towards the others but Jack is pulled away from his staff. I see Winter,Snow and Max. Max clinging to Ice. The shadows surround them and forcefully pull Winter. Throwing her across the place. "Winter!" Elsa screeches but as she reaches for Winter the shadows rip the wings off from her body. She instantly drops to the floor. Her blue colored blood leaking from her back and soaking her clothes. "Elsa!"

"Mom!"

Anna is knocked unconscious and is quickly dragged away. I watch as the shadows move with the wings towards Emily as she enters. She scoffs when seeing all of us helplessl. I look at Sandy and Gem. They eyes dark and their forms. The shadows possessed them. The shadows move closer towards Emily and the wings immediately mold into her back. Forming black and silver feathers. "You see boy, not very thief can become a hero, especially not you"Gothal snarls. "Where are the rest?!" Emily screams. "Merida! Rupunzel! Emily!" I can't scream or move.

The sand starts to soak into my skin and I feel myself being pulled away.