Refugees

"Mommy help me"

I watch how the shadows holds Snow. His claws digging into his arm. The blood drips onto the wooden floors. "Now your man-"Before he could finish Anna shoots him with fire blasts. Snow immediately stomps his foot and dashes towards Jack. I look towards Pitch and Max. I mouth for the two to unleash their nightmares. I extend my fangs and screech at the vampire. "Challenge accepted"he charges towards me and slams my body through the walls. I stand and grip onto the oncoming shadows. Throwing her out the window.

I charge towards the shadow that threw me. Stabbing my claws into his chest and adjusting my teeth into his neck. Draining his body into ash. I suddenly feel stronger and energized. "Malvore!" I look towards the female I threw out the window. She looks at the ash then me. I freeze her body and extend my wings. Using the bone to smash her to pieces. "Um Elsa"I turn around to see more shadows rushing towards the house. I adjust my vision to see an entire army rushing towards the mansion. "We need to get out of here now!" I rush towards Ice room and cradle her into my arms.

I rush back into the room to see the rest gathering a few things. "Max. Pitch. Send your nightmares to the shadows. It should spare us some time. Hiccup, you and Toothless go help. Take Merida and Emma with you"Jack orders. I walk towards him. "Jack what if they get Ice? I can't fight all of them off"

"That's why you have us"He says I give a faint smile. North pulls out his globe and gives it Merida. "Use this to return to us. It will give you an instant link to Elsa palace"She nods and rush off. I grab a few of my weapons. Holding the bag in the one hand while holding Ice in the other. We all stand together and wait for Pitch. "Be safe my child"Pitch kisses Emma forehead before trails behind Hiccup and Toothless. Merida following shortly after.

"Arendelle"I state to the globe. It glows before showing the open gates to the castle. North throws it and we all enter. Pulled down towards the gate. I hug Ice against my chest. Shielding my body around her Incase we have a harsh impact. I perfectly land on my feet. The villagers are shocked. "Queen Elsa?" I look up to my people. "And Princess Anna with Prince Kristoff"It has been awhile since I've returned to Arendelle. Leaving Arendelle for Dream Disney Academy. My general and staff have been updating me about the kingdom current state since then.

"I've returned but not alone. I ask all of you to keep what you have seen a secret. There shall be an announcement when the bells strike noon"They all nod and slowly return to their activity before our arrival. "You home is cosy"Flynn says. "Mom you lived here?" Winter asks. "Long before you were born. It's where Jack also met me"I smile at Jack who responds with even a broader smile. I haven't been  able to burn since I've entered Arendelle it always has cloudy weather. Very rare occasions when extremely hot weather comes to Arendelle. I walk through the gates to be met with the maids and butlers. Bowing when coming into sight with us. "My Queen you have retuned. Princess Anna and Prince Kristoff"

My general, Zia Olton greets when walking out of the doors. "Good to see Arendelle still prospering. I need the maids to clean out rooms for me. We have guests over"Zia looks over my shoulder and awkwardly smiles. "I'll tell them immediately"

I step in with everyone. All of them being awfully quite. "You haven't introduced me yet to your guests"

"The Guardians of children. North is Santa Clause. The bunny is Bunnymud or rather known as Easter Bunny. Toothiana or mores commonly known as Tooth fairy. Sandy who is the Sandman. This is Pitch Black also known as the protecter of nightmares and his son Max. The Winter spirit known as Jack Frost who is also my husband".

Zia stops in his tracks. Turns to face us. Looks at Jack then our kids. "You have three children? You married to a person whom I thought was mythical. Any more surprises?"

"I'm Cupid who has recently gained vampire-shadow related powers"Zia pinches the bridge of his nose.

"I should stop eating so much fruit"I chuckle at him. "I haven't gained any children yet"Anna says. "You still young and haven't claimed the throne yet. Of coarse you haven't gained any children yet"Zia states. "Can I continue my introductions?"

"Yes you may"

"This is Rupunzel-"

"I know these two. Princess Rupunzel and Prince Flynn. "

"How?"

"Rupunzel is you cousin"

"Oh yes but anyway. This is their daughter Emma. We nicknamed her Flower since Pitch has a daughter called Emma and it can be confusing for them both. Last but not least my kids. The eldest is Winter. Snow and my newborn here is Ice"

"How did I know they all would be related to something cold. May I see her?" I nod and hand Ice to Zia. He stares at her with loving look. "She's gorgeous like her mom". He continues to walk with sleeping Ice on his shoulder. "I'll show you to your rooms. I'll ask for clothes to be sent to your rooms and prepare a meal after Jack coronation"

"Wait my what now?" Jacks looks shocked. "Doesn't that take weeks or-"

"Jack I'm the Queen which means there has to be an introduction for the king. The king becames part of you. I thought you knew you were king and this had to come some day"

"I knew you were royalty but I didn't take in consideration me being part of it"

"Why didn't I have one?" Flynn asks Rupunzel.

"You didn't need one"