Secret relations

Elsa

I pierce the dagger into his throat and I'm immediately pulled back. "Elsa". I look up to see  Jack. Winter stands outside with Ice in her one arm. A boy standing beside her. Holding her hand. I might be drowsy and nearly completely knocked out but I certainly want to know who holds my daughter hand. Jack lifts me and pulls me out of the room. I look towards Dave. "Terrorists attacked"He nods and immediately rushes to help the others. Winter holds Ice before giving her to the boy. I glance at Winter and then him. "Who the hell is this?"

"Pitch Son,Max Black". I use Jack shoulder to steady myself. Gripping onto his shoulder I balance myself and stare at Max. "Get your father here. He has something to tell us". Instead of replying Max stares at Jack then me. As if his happy to North. "Hi, I'm Max". I look towards Winter and she simply shrugs. "You in big trouble when we get to the mansion"she groans and crosses her shoulder. Jack pulls out his staff and enlarges it. I unfurl my wings and lift myself from the floor. Glaring down my daughter and Max. "I'm assuming you have his abilities?" Jack asks Max. He nods and raises his hands. Sand emerging from beneath his feet. Carrying him further towards the exit.

"Lets go"

I fly towards the shattered window and exit beside Jack. Feeling the wind brush against my open wounds. I watch as Winter uses her ice powers to ice skate her way home. Melting the path behind her. Max shifts the sand to push him forward. Her clothing isn't cosy so she must have sneaked off to a party. Emily possibly with her. The two never leave each other. We arrive at the mansion and stumble onto the ground. All the hurt and pain finally engulf my body. I can barely stand. My wings curl into my back. Jack lifts me from the floor before I completely lose consciousness.

~

The soft surface of my bed. My back gently pressed on it. "Thank god we got a water bed"I press my hand against my forehead. Feeling the throbbing slowly fade. Suddenly I remember Max. Apparently he is related to Pitch but according to Big Eight he didn't mention anything to us. I walk towards the door and slam it open. More furious than ever. Luckily all the curtains are closed. The sun can't burn. "Winter Ellen Rose Frost!" I screech. Gaining the attention of everyone seated in the living room. Jack holding Ice in his arms. Sleeping peacefully. The Guardians are seated across The Eight.

I calmly walk towards Jack and seat myself across Pitch. Folding my hands together and placing my chin on it. Toothiana places her hands on Max shoulders. Pitch placing his on top of her hand. I eye the two and look back at Max. His eyes are more visible. Rainbow. I chuckle and look at Pitch and Toothiana. "I love the fact you two have a child and said nothing. Is this why Tooth was extremely busy for a year before talking to us?" No. "I look to Pitch with an arched brow.

"Toothiana..."Pitch starts and stops. Toothiana places her hand on his shoulder before taking the lead. "It started before you got Winter. I knew Pitch was back. Stating nothing to the Guardians. Simply letting you all find out through the globe. I was devastated when Jack chose you. I rebounded. Cleared my mind but in the process I found Pitch. Wounded after his own nightmares turned against him. I would visit often before he fully returned and turned against me when I told him I was pregnant. Max is few months older than Winter. "

"Damn...you deserve an Oscar"

"Eugene shut up"Rupunzel scolds. "You fought after you gave birth to Max?" I ask. Tooth nods. "I hid Max. Sending him to my former friend descendent. Max gained his abilities at age six. His wings at ten"Pitch explains. I look to Winter. Feeling the need to scold but it's not worth it when the damage is already done. "I take it you more the leader of this group"Max states. I give a glare before he backs off. "I'm not"

"Well..."Merida says. "You sorta are"Kristoff states. "You guys can not be serious right now"

"Snowflake you can't blame them."

"Jack you will sleep on the couch tonight"

"Guys she's now the leader"Jack quickly comments. "Can we leave this for later?" Anna inquires. We agree and continue to talk with Pitch and the Guardians. "You all knew about this?" Sandy symbols only after we defeated and rescued Pitch they found out about Max and decided to keep it a secret. Letting us know would be dangerous until we were completely comfortable with Pitch again. "Okay and why didn't I know?" Jack asks. Handing Ice over to Hiccup. "Jack you just settled in with Pitch. We all know how irrational you can be"North says.

"I still can't get over the fact that the Ice Queen and Winter spirit is sitting infront of me"

"I still can't get over the fact that you scent is on my daughter lips"I state. He gulps when I mention it. "He kissed my daughter!" Before Jack could pounce at Max, Hiccup,Kristoff and Flynn stop him. Flower giggles at his reaction. I look at Snow and pass Ice to him. "Take her to the room"

"Sure mommy". He walks out of the room. As we continue talking I hear something strange. Unfamiliar scents fill the house. Movement with no throbbing. My fangs draw. Pitch seems to notice my actions and he does the same as well. Snow is taking awfully long to return to the room. His too quite. "Close all the windows" Rupunzel, Merida and Anna rush out of the room. Anna using her fire to melt the windows close.

"Queen Elsa Frost"