Possession

Elsa

Flower is drowsy before Flynn picks her up. Jack picking up Snow while Winter assists Max. I hand Ice over to Anna. Her eyes widen. "What you doing? Elsa you can't face them!" Anna yell-whispers. "Just take them to a safe place. Jack go with"He turns to me dumbfounded. "Excuse me? Repeat that"he sounds utterly shocked. "Please. Take them all somewhere safe. Rupunzel,Hiccup and I will distract them and get a globe to travel to the hiding place. Just please". He kisses me before placing his forehead against mine and pants. His fist holding my hair in his hand.

My hands are placed on his cheeks. Wiping the tears. "Just go. "He gently lets go of my hair. "Oak of Sorrows"I nod and unleash my wings. Rupunzel loosens her braid. Toothless moves out of the room and quietly moves towards Hiccup after making he lightly shoves Merida with the rest.

Hiccup settles himself on Toothless back before the two move towards the ceiling. Perfectly blending in with shadows. As I walk the sound of heels echo. "Kill them"I step out of hallway and glare at the two. A sand figure disappears and the two guardians turn around. The two seemed to be surprised. Suddenly a figure rises and the sand moves of the body.

"Toothiana"my breath hitches back when taking in her dark appearance. Her smile filled with razor sharp teeth and her feathers dark. Sand swirls around her with the baby tooth fairies surrounding her. "Surprise my dear"her voice is hoarse. North folds his sleeves and I scoff at how the tattoos have been arranged. The nice disappeared and replaced with dark. "Ironic". Tooth pops a chocolate into his mouth and extra limbs start pierce from his side. Two extra arms on both sides.

Rupunzel and Hiccup move beside me. Toothless spreading his wings and growing. Rupunzel moves into a fighting stance. Her hands starting to glow and bright yellow. Her veins practically shining from beneath her skin. "How cute. Get them!" Toothiana orders and the two runs towards us. In a swift movement I create shards and use my wings to shoot each one. I fly towards Toothiana and bring her towards the ground. She grunts and blasts me with dark sand.

Instantly I place my hands in front of me and freeze the oncoming blast but I'm quickly thrown against the wall. The baby tooth fairies holding me back. My hands start to freeze the walls and the temperature instantly drops. Hitting the baby tooth fairies against the wall and freezing them. I turn to Toothiana and blast her back. She falls to the ground and I jump towards her. Bring Toothiana towards the ground with my hand tightly wrapped around her neck. For a short moment she flickers back to her normal self.

"K-Key"she chokes out before snapping back. "No!" She screeches. Immediately she throws me against the shelves and the gloves fall. Some landing on me and shards pierce into my skin. I grab one and quickly whisper the location Jack told me. I send Ice through North and Bunnymud bodies. Instantly freezing the two into solid statues. "No!" Toothiana screeches. Rupunzel and Hiccup move away from the two and towards me. As Toothiana flies towards us we enter the portal.

Landing on some autumn leaves. Immediately Hiccup sneezes. My body is aching and paining. I look towards my wings. The bone needs medical attention. I turn my head and indicate for the two to start walking. Toothless limping half way through the trip towards the Oak of Sorrows. I watch how Hiccup moves his body beneath Toothless and effortlessly picks up Toothless. Toothless lower body dragging against the ground. My heart rate starts to return to normal but I feel slightly dizzy.

I feel a liquid drip down my arm. A blue liquid. I pull off the bottom of my sleeve and wrap around the wound. The magic of the globes must be affecting my healing. As I reach the tree it moves. Bending to face me. "Queen Elsa"The oak states. "Refuge"I state. It gives a slight nod before opening its mouth for us to step in.

"Hiccup I think you might find interest in this"I raise me hands while the printings inside the oak starts to glow. The wood beneath us starts to lower while the mouth closes. Hiccup settles a weak Toothless down. As we lower towards the Hidden World of the Oak. The dragons fly past us. Some rubbing against me before flying again. "Wow. How did we not know of this place?" Rupunzel questions.

"Especially me!" Hiccup exclaims. "This is where Jack disappears to and isolates himself for awhile. Where I create my Cupid magic. "I step onto the ground and take in the familiar scent. Toothless limps off the wooden piece and rests on the ground. I swiftly dip my hand in the water and feed some Toothless. Careful that I don't freeze the water.

"That will heal you"He nods and closes his eyes. Suddenly I hear a screech of excitement and glance up to see Winter flying beside the gem dragons. Flower seated on one of the dragons.

Merida cones running towards and jumps towards Hiccup. "Ya may me worry"Sorry"Hiccup says before collapsing. I turn around and quickly rush to his side. Rupunzel turns around and rushes back. "We need to get him to the Queen"I say. We lift Hiccup and I guide them through the place.

As we reach the temple I spot Jack and Flynn. The two come rushing towards us. "What happened?" Jack asks. "I don't know. The adrenaline was rushing through him he didn't immediately respond to his wound".

We reach the centre of the temple. Queen Mage. Queen of the Oak of Sorrows hidden world. Her wings spread and twirls before returning to her human form.

"Good to see you Queen Elsa Frost of Arendelle"