Princess Promises

Elsa

I slowly step back and force my fangs to return to my gums. The scent of fresh blood entering my nose. Indulging in the human scent. Jack notices my stance. He quickly walks towards me and grips onto my arms.  "Elsa not now. Think of what would happen if the kids saw you lose control like this?" I need to get out of here"I state. Loosening  his grip from my arms. I shove past the large crowd. After I'm out of the crowd sight I run towards the forest. I quickly search for an animal to attack just to feed off but I know it will only suppress my hunger till tonight

I'm able to drink on a deer and let go of it. Watching it slightly stumble before walking away. I grip the grass between my hands. I'm slowly loosing control. My kids and Rupunzel daughter is out there. Including Pitch son. Tears slowly start to drip down onto the grass and I hug myself. Ice is in danger and I don't know where they are. It's too dangerous to teleport. It's too noticeable. Soon the sun starts to set and I hear footsteps. I ignore since I already know the scent and the frost pattern. "Elsa!" Jack comes running towards me and helps me sit up.

"We were able to negotiate with King Arthur for all of us to stay here. Were you here all the time?" Y-Yes"I croak. "Jack where did the kids go?" I-I don't know but I think Anna does"What?" Anna was the one who closed the gates and shoved the kids out of it before that woman could attack Ice. "I stand up and dust myself off. "I need to talk to Arthur. I'll see you back at the castle"Sure thing Els". In a master of moments I'm in courtyard of the castle. "Stop right there!" I turn around to be faced with multiple guards. I arch a brow and quickly create ice shards. "Do you know who I am?"

"Now now Your majesty. We don't want to break princess promises"I turn around to be faced with Arthur. I run my hands across my body and create my usual attire. My ice gown and some extra ice diamonds. "It's good to see you back in the kingdom. We surely missed the winter. "Oh stop being so fake. I know you hate my presence on this grounds after I had an outburst"I sure do"

I roll my eyes and walk towards him. "You have strange friends if I might say. Especially that man with the black hair. He creates some sort of dark sand. "Nothing new"It's new to me. Especially the type of trades you make nowadays. This technology"I pause for a moment. I never traded with any technology or was made aware of any dealings. Arendelle strictly runs on manual labor. "When did this happen?" I ask. "A few months ago. This sounds like brand new news to you. I have some weapons if you would like to see them"Sure thing"

I follow him towards the weapons room. "You being awfully nice to me. Are you feeling okay?" I sure am. I already find pleasure in you slightly failing your in kingdom but the safety of the people cones. We surely need to put our differences aside for this. "I nod and enter the room. Stacks of modern technology are set on plastic wrapage. The kingdoms set on far apart from countries usually have manual work. Trading with technology threatens any type of magic or sorcery that rests in their kingdom.

It can be easily tracked,hunted and exploited. The technology work. I look at the labels and find a strange symbol and bite my teeth together. "It's Jack latest technology. How did you get your hands on this?" Your general traded with us. It's not my usual dealings but the packages were strange and foreign. Unknown so I stored them. It cannot interfere with our system". I ignore the fact that general committed an unauthorized dealing. "Excuse me for a moment"he nods. I quickly run outside the castle walls and create a large snowflake. A signal Jack and I created whenever we were in distress. In a matter of minutes Jack arrives. "What's the problem?" Come look"I grab his hand drag Jack towards the weapons room. His brows furrow when coming into sight with his technology. He has built a modern age company just a cover.

Flynn and Hiccup work with him. The fact that Hiccup might not know is a pretty big percentage. He can be oblivious when it comes to security at times. "Why is our tech here?" I don't know the. It seems to be the general I set in charge of the kingdom ran a little business of his own. Took advantage of his position. They council should have pick this up and consulted me but none did. They could have been part of it or simply general just covered his track well"Jack nods and freezes the wrapping off. "Great another you"Arthur states. I freeze his wine and turn back to face Jack. "My printings have been removed. This is an illegal dealing. "

Arthur doesn't respond. I turn to face him and arch a brow. Jack simultaneously doing the same actions as me. "If you did not know about these and checked it before agreeing to it why did you accept the offer anyway?" Jack asks. He chuckles and removes his coat. Instantly I spot the same marking on his back that the vampires had when attacking me. "Run!" I screech and freeze his feet. Jack running in front of me before turning back and using his staff. Grabbing me in a swift movement. "We need to warn the others!" He nods and quickly settles me down. I quickly create any exit to reach the main part of the castle.

Soon enough the rest of the remaining group arrive. Anna pants heavily and looks at me.

"So much for princess promises"