The Ball

Once Upon A Time, two kingdoms were celebrating the birthday of both children, their next heirs to the throne.  Prince Philip and Princess Theodosia was only one year old at this point, both toddlers were being held by their mothers as they laughed at all the excitement. All of the towns people were dancing and singing along while the orchestra played a joyful melody, only sounds of laughter and happiness were heard over the music. In this city there were no fights, no arguing, and no negative emotions, this place was the great New York City. New York City came between both kingdoms, it was considered to be the "capital of change" because of it's past, and it was here that our two families meet.

    "Hamilton." Aaron acknowledged his rival with great disdain.

    "Burr, sir." Alexander replied with disgust.

Both Eliza and Theodosia noticed the growing tension that filled the air  while both of the kings glared at each other, neither of the gazes wavering. Both queens smiled at their headstrong husbands and started a conversation of their own.

   "Hello, Theodosia, how are you today?" Eliza asked.

   "I am doing wonderful, Eliza, thank you for asking, and how are you doing?" Theodosia replied.

   "Absolutely splendid, especially since it's our child's first birthday!"

   "And what is a better way to celebrate than by having a ball, and inviting both of our kingdoms!"

     While the queens continued on with their conversation, giggling every once and a while at their jokes and mock praises to their petty husbands, they gave both of their children to the lady's in waiting, instructing them to watch the prince and princess carefully.

   As the party continued the laughter and singing didn't stop. The jubilant cries of the towns people filled the air, making it the perfect place for our story to truly begin.

A/N:

Hi peoples! Sorry about the short chapter. I will try my best to make longer ones as soon as the introduction is over! Thank you for reading, I loves you!