The Knights and The Lullaby (Pt. 2)

Four figures in pitch black clothing crept near a local newspaper shop. The shop was a one story, square, red bricked building, with the words "The New-York Post" proudly hanging on the front of the roof . They tip toed warily, each holding a small black bag carrying 5 bottles each and muffling their fits of devious laughter.

   The short figure in the front, Alexander, stopped suddenly when he heard a noise coming closer. Since their leader stopped suddenly, the three figures stumbled on each other's and their own feet, tripping and causing a ruckus.

   "Get off of me!" One hissed.

   "Stop moving, you're making to much noise!" Another warned.

   "Why are you wearing that Dracula cape? We are supposed to be pulling a prank not modeling on a runway!" Another scolds.

   "First off, grossier! And second off,  so you admit I look good mon ami." One purrs.

   "Well, well, well, if it isn't the king and his knights. What brings you four toddlers here?" 

  The four stopped their struggling to address the stranger talking to them.

  The voice belonged to a regal looking woman with brown skin and shoulder length raven hair with a golden crown on her head.  She is dressed in a light purple nightgown, with a small nap sack around her neck pulled across to the opposite side of her waist and black full fitted shoes. A small smirk lit up her face as she held a patronizing look on her face.

   "Theodosia?" Alexander question.

   "Hello Alexander, and what are you up to?"

 At this time, the group of four had managed to stand up and make themselves look semi presentable. Alexander was taken aback by the question, and though always seeming to have a comeback, he was at a loss of words.

    "Uh- I was, uh- um, well you see what had happened was-"

   "We are going to pull the most amazing prank ever!" Lafayette snitched happily.

   " Laff, excuse my language, but what the turtle is wrong with you?" John face palmed.

  Theodosia started laughing hysterically at the seen in front of her as the four started yelling at each other. Once she finally composed herself, she cleared her throat and admitted ti knowing what they were doing, as they looked pretty suspicious being out at the middle of the night with nap sacks.

    "You were going to sabotage our kingdom's newspaper weren't you?"

  The four stopped their whisper yelling, and looked towards the queen guiltily.

    John replied carefully, "Yeah, we were. How did you know?"

  Theodosia's smug smirk came back as she reached in her nap sack and pulled out a small jar of black ink.

    "I was going to do the same thing to yours."

A/N: Hey peps! The poll for types of updates is still open! Feel free to comment your opinion! Constructive criticism is always welcome, and ideas are too!

 Love Ya!