Oh Damn

Amy was sat in the dark alone with her laptop and 3 years deep into Chelsea's facebook page. Turns out they were opposites.
"ugh anothe cheer win with the gals so proud of us! "Amy mocks under her breath when one of her brothers sneaks in.
" hey Ames who's the cute girl on your laptop? " he asks
" eww she's the same age as me!! " she replies while closing the tab.
" wait, is that Jakey's girlfriend? "
" yeah... Wait! How do you know about him!? "
" you don't really hide it sis, Jake did this, Jake did that, Jake is soooo... "he mocks in a high voice.
" go away" Amy yells at him "leave. Me. Alone!"
Once he's gone Amy thinks of ways to get rid of Chelsea but then sighs to herself "he'll never like me anyway"

🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕
Meanwhile in Jake's house

Jake muttered to himself in his room
"i can't believe what Chelsea was saying about Amy after she'd left. I should of believed what Terry told me about her, she is so mean, I have to break up with her.... She only talks to me when her friends are their to take photos for instagram anyway! Ames would never do something like that she's so kind and smart and pretty. She was going to stenographers club, I don't even know what that means! Oh no..... Oh no, do... Do I like Amy!? "
Then he sighs 'she'll never like me anyway.'