'oh, Crap'

Sad, confused and angry.

That's how Amy felt as she sat on her bed Sunday night.
She mutters to herself 'He'll never like me, he's into popular girls, I'm just a huge nerd. Why is Chelsea so angry with me now, what have I done! Everyone at school loves her so they'll all hate me and I need to figure it out before Jake realises I like hi-'

'Hey Ames!!' her brother Tony shouts as he bursts in. 'looking forward to tomorrow?'
'yeah.' Amy says trying to mask that for the first time ever she is dreading school.

'So, sis I was just wondering, have you looked at 12 down in the crossword yet? ..... Wait, why aren't your binders in the right order?! Amy who hurt you, why are you upset?' he says concerned.

'Look, Tony... I don't need to be.... I don't need to talk about this right now, OK?'

'Fine go cry to Jake about it'

'Get. Out.'

Tony narrowly dodges Amy's pillow as he finally leaves.

🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

As she slowly flings her locker open Amy feels the eyes on her and is very confused. Then she sees a small baby pink folded piece of paper in her locker with a small heart on it. She knows it can't be what she hopes but still shoves it in her pocket for later. At lunch she hides in the library to avoid the laughs and whispers.

She remembers the note.
Should she....

Hesitantly she pulls it out and unfolds it with a deep breath.

"hey Amy,
            I have something I've wanted to say to you for a while now......"

Her heart beats fast, could it be him?
She reads the next paragraph.

"I bet you thought that was Jakey didn't you, wow, you're even dumber than I thought. Now you better never SPEAK to him or his friends again or you're gonna leave this school. How? Wouldn't you like to know but trust me I have my ways...

Guess who.
XOXO"

Amy tears the letter into shreds
'oh, crap' she whispers.

Note:
Sorry for not updating in ages I will try to be better.