The Next Day

Amy Santiago walked into school with a mission she was going to find out if Jake liked her back.

She sat in Chemistry watching him in her periferal vision waiting for any sign. He noticed his glances at her and little smiles but nothing else. She carries on for the whole lesson but apart from his friendlies and occasional secretive looks over at her, there was nothing. He seemed a little uptight though....

She watched him all day when she had the chance and by last lesson had decided to try and give up hope. She decided she didn't have a chance. That there was no way she could go out with Jake Peral- but what was that.... She saw a little note sticking out of her locker that simply said

'class S23. Now.'

Confused Amy decided to look in the room. She made her way upstairs and hesitated in front of the door. This part of the school was usually very quiet and today was no exception. There was no sound coming through the door so she gently pushed it open to see a seemingly empty room. She clicks the light on.

On the desk in front of her she sees an elegant heart created out of the stationary usually residing in the room. She thinks about how sweet the gesture is before she hears someone clear their throat on the other side of the room. She quickly looks up and sees someone who makes her heart skip a beat. Jake.

He smiles at her gently and flips round the whiteboard to reveal Jake + Amy written in a heart. He steps forward and presents her with a jewelry box and takes a deep breath.

" Amy Santiago, you've made me the Happiest man on earth, I've even bought a ring to prove it, will you go on the best date ever with me. Please say yes"

Amy blushes and thinks to herself, how could she say anything else?

           ❤️❤️                   ❤️❤️
     ❤️❤️❤️❤️           ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
     ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Jake ❤️❤️❤️❤️
        ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ + ❤️❤️❤️❤️
          ❤️❤️❤️ Amy ❤️❤️❤️❤️
            ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
               ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
                 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
                    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
                       ❤️❤️❤️❤️
                          ❤️❤️❤️
                             ❤️❤️