The Party (part 1)

Amy shoved her way through the corridor towards chemistry. She looks over to see that Jake had bought a working pen and couldn't help but feel proud. She also saw Jake signalling to Charles to stop looking so giddy and staring at him.
Jake then turns and chats normally.
Then it dawns on her, he doesn't know she loves him. Thank. God.

He then asks 'heyyy, Ames can you come to mine after school tonight?'

'um yeah sure!' she says trying to hide her smile.

For the rest of the day she wonders why he wanted her to come over. She assumed it was to help with work and she couldn't wait.
Her day was good apart from an anonymous text to leave the school. She is so confused about why someone hates her and who it could be. That is until her last lesson.... When she sees a sheet of baby pink paper with a heart on sticking out of Chelsea's bag.
She whispers to herself in shock.
'That bitc-'
'Amy can you tell us the value of  X? '
Her teacher suddenly asks seeing that her star pupil was distracted...
'ummmm 23.7?' Amy squeaks
'yes' miss. Rodriguez sighs.

She approaches Jake's house scared of what he's planned, what if he knows her feelings and confront her.....

She knocks on the door and he opens it holding a red solo cup of orange soda 'hey Ames, you made it' we're just about to play truth or dare. '
That's when she notices Rosa... and Gina... And Charles.... And pretty much everyone in the year. Including Chelsea's gang.