Chapter 4: Control Yourself

Tony didn't mean to be so forward. But the words left his mouth before he could think.

"It better not."

You felt a little taken back by his broad statement. Tony had always been so kind with you.

But, You couldn't blame him. Catching your assistant doing things they aren't supposed to be doing, really pisses a person off.

Tony sent you an apologetic smile and headed out of your office. You groaned in frustration, that was so embarrassing.

You cleaned up your desk and went back to work.

"That's never gonna happen again." You told yourself and proceed to take your phone out.

Wade you need to stop doing that, ok

Yeah babe. Sorry. Love you.

Love you too.

You smiled and shut the phone off. You soon got back to work, trying to forget about that little scene that played out.

———

Peter had started his Internship business. He was coming in more often and had lunch with you.

He worked more in your office than any other.

While, Peter was munching on a PB&J you made him, he told you something.

"So I heard about what happened." He said and chewed his food slowly. Your ears turned red and you put your sandwich down.

"We don't speak of it." You growled and Peter chuckled.

"Wade can be such a pain sometimes." Peter said and took another bite out of his sandwich.

"Who told you?"

"Mr.Stark." You groaned in annoyance. Why was Tony telling Peter this!? Although you don't blame him, Peter is a pretty curious child.

Then he took a sip from his juice box. You chuckled, Peter was always such a kid. You ruffled his hair and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"You're such a child." You said and Peter giggled. Peter was seated next to your desk, you gave him a rotating chair, because he begged for one.

You caved in when he gave you the puppy dog eyes.

"Did you know Pepper and Tony are a thing now?" Peter asked all of a sudden. You tilted your head to the side.

"Wow. Pepper's into Tony. Never thought I'd see the day." You said and chuckled. Peter nodded and gave You a nervous smile.

"Yeah. I heard they are becoming a thing." He continued. You smiled and nodded.

"Well he deserves the best. I hope he's happy." You said and Peter nodded in agreement.

Tony then entered the office, his arm around Pepper. He quickly attached his lips to hers. Peter made a disgusted sound and you chuckled.

"What do you need, Mr.Stark?" Peter asked with an attitude. Tony pulled away and gave you an innocent look.

"Oh, yes Peter, Ms.Parker." He said and pulled Pepper close to him. Pepper rolled her eyes.

"I just came to tell you I'm throwing a party tonight. If you want to come?" He asked bluntly.

Peter looked excited and nodded. You sent him a look.

"Peter you can't go. It's a school night. And besides I can go. I have a date with Wade." You said.