Chapter 6: Protective Mode On

Tony drove you to Aunt May's apartment. Peter opened the door and his eyes widen at your broken state.

Aunt May sat on the couch looking at Tony and Peter with wide eyes.

Tony led you into the room and put you on the bed. You curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

Tony closed the door to face Peter. Aunt May was inside comforting you.

"What the hell happened? Did you and her-,"

"No, she was crying at work and I went to check up on her. Then-,"

"You fucked her." Peter finished glaring up at the older man. Tony sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"No. I told her what was wrong. She said she got in a fight with Wade." Tony explained. Peter's eyes darken and he clenched his fists.

"I knew that asshole would do this!" He growled angrily. Tony never seen the kid so mad before.

"Then he barged into the office and held a gun to my head. Then he..." Tony went on, on how Wade spat rude things at you.

Peter sighed in anger and unclenched his fists. Aunt May opened the door and closed it behind her.

She faced the two men.

"Wade is gonna get it." She said and sighed. She gave Tony a sweet smile.

"Thank you." She said and Tony nodded. Peter went inside to check on you. Before Peter closed the door, Tony saw you and he smiled.

"I see the way you look at her." Aunt May said suddenly, watching Tony stare at you.

Tony quickly looked at her, his eyes widen.

"No, I-It's not—I do-,"

"It's fine. You seem like a fine man who can treat her right. No matter age." May stated and Tony gulped.

He looked back at you,

"I don't think she's into me, like that." He mumbled and May chuckled.

"Please, you're all she talks about." May said and Tony raised a brow.

"Really?" He asked and stuffed his hands into his pockets. May nodded and smiled at him.

"You're a good man Tony. Treat her right." She said and walked towards her own bedroom. Tony looked back at you a small smile crept onto his face.

Peter opened the door and looked up at Tony.

"She wants to see you." Peter said and Tony nodded. Tony walked inside and shut the door behind him.

He kneeled next to your bed. You sat up and gave him a smile.

"Thank you, Tony. For everything." You said and Tony nodded.

"No problem." He said. He moved himself and sat on your bed. You hugged him and he hugged back.

You separated from him and smiled at him. Tony's eyes flickered towards your eyes.

"See you at work tomorrow." You said and Tony nodded. He got up and walked out the door.

You softly smiled and you slept while Peter cuddled with you.

———

You woke up to yelling. Aunt May had left early to get groceries, so you were worried about the yelling.

It sounded like Peter and......

Your eyes widen and you jumped out of bed, you realized you had Your Captain America PJ's on and rolled your eyes.

You opened the door to your room and walked into the living room. Sure enough there they were.

"I want to see her!"

"You don't have the fucking right, Wade!" Peter yelled as Wade growled in annoyance. They were best friends, it frightened you that they were yelling at each other.

Wade saw you and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Y/N, I came to-,"

You shook your head and crossed your arms.

"Fuck off Wade. I don't want to see you." You growled and Peter nodded standing defensively in front of you.

"Y/N I'm sorry. I overreacted."

"YOU CALLED ME A FUCKING CHEATER!" You yelled, your fists clenched. Peter's face flashed with anger.

His wrists were ready to fire a web at Wade Wilson. Then their was a knock on the door.

"That's probably, May. I'll get it." Peter said and ran off. You were left alone with Wade.

"Baby, Please."

"No Wade. I'm done with your apologies." You said flatly. Wade whined and walked closer to you.

"Y/N-," His eyes flickered to your lips. You narrowed your eyes at the merc. Wade attached his lips to yours.

You didn't kiss back and separated from him. You pushed him off of You and Wade looked down.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean."

"Wade why would you do that?!" You said and glared at him. Wade bit his lower lip.

"I don't know." Wade said and he looked at you. Then his eyes narrowed to someone behind you.

"What's he doing here?" He asked angrily. You turned to see Tony.

"You didn't come to work." Tony said and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Bullshit!" Wade yelled and glared at Tony. Peter was going to charge at Wade.

"You got school." You pointed out and Peter nodded. He then webbed towards school. You look back at the two men.

"Guys." You said looking at them. Wade shook his head and sighed. Tony stood awkwardly but confidently.

"I'll leave." Tony said and Wade shook his head.

"No, I'll leave. I shouldn't stop lover boy, over here." Wade commented and left. Tony gulped and you turned to him.

"I'm sorry. Did he just say Lover boy?" You asked turning to face Tony.

"Um. No." Tony said and made his way to the door. You narrowed your eyes at him.

"We should be getting to work." Tony said and you nodded.

After you quickly got dressed, Tony drove you towards the tower. You were still confused at what Wade said.

Did Tony love you?

Tony walked into his office you with him. You were going to talk with him when Pepper walked in.

"Tony." She said worriedly. Tony looked at her.

"What is it?"  He asked, concern laced his voice

"We tracked down Cap and Bucky."

The next chapters are going to be damn confusing. The timeline is going all over the place.

We are going back to Civil War next chapter then Homecoming. So YUP!

Hope you enjoyed!