Chapter 24: Calling a God

"No." Bucky and Tony said in unison.

"What, why?!" Wade asked, clearly dumbfounded. The two sent him outrageous looks.

"Did you not hear about the time he tried to KILL all of us?!" Tony asked, crossing his arms. Bucky nodded in agreement.

"Guys, he might be our only chance!" Wade yelled, his hands clenched into fists. Why were they being such assholes!

Yes, Loki may have done some bad stuff, but he was the last piece of the puzzle. To help them put a stop to this madness.

"As much as it pains me to say it, He's right." Tony mumbled. He bit his lower lip and nodded. Bucky sighed and shook his head, he didn't like this plan at all.

"How are we going to get to him?" Tony asked and Wade smirked.

"Leave that to me."

———

Wade sat down in the chair, Bucky and Tony stood up and exchanged a look. They all had their photos with them.

"Mr. Strange—,"

"Doctor Strange." Stephen said holding his hand up. He narrowed his eyes at the three men who wandered into the room.

"We need help to locate a god named Loki." Wade noticed the realization flash across Stephen's face. He knew who Loki was, and where to find him.

"I don't know who that is." He claimed and crossed his arms. Wade scoffed and glared at him.

"I know you know who he is." Wade said and Stephen sighed.

"Even if I did, why would I help you?" He asked.

"Because, the world could be in danger without his help." Wade explained causing Stephen to alter his gaze to Bucky , who shifted uncomfortably.

"Bucky Barnes and, Tony Stark." He murmured and stood up from his chair. He walked towards another room, his cloak moving behind him.

Wade motioned for the guys to follow and Stephen glared at them.

"Fine, But I can't send you over to him. I can only contact him." He said and Wade nodded.

Strange flicked his hands and his wrists. Nothing happened for a while. Then a hologram of Loki showed up.

"What the— YOU!" Loki said glaring at Stephen. Loki turned to see the two Avengers plus Wade.

"What'd do you want?" He asked crossing his arms. He had a roll of paper tightly clutched in his left hand.

"Loki, did you get the photos." Loki's eyes widen a bit, then he narrowed his eyes at them.

"What photos?" He asked. Tony, Bucky, and Wade pulled out their sets of photos. Loki bit his lower lip and held his hand out.

Photos appeared out of thin air and formed into his palm.

"Fine I did. It was just some brotherly photos of me and Thor. Although, I don't understand who took them." He said and showed them to the three men carefully.

"Is their writing on the back?" Wade asked. Loki shook his head and turned it over for them.

Wade sighed and nodded. Loki looked at them each skeptically.

"What's going on?"

"We got photos like you, but it's pretty creepy. Tony got this weird note and a picture of dust, that gives you chills." Bucky explained. Loki nodded and he sighed.

"I only got 'happy' ones. Just my brother and I doing things together. Although," Loki pulls out a certain photo that stood out to him.

"His haircut is different in this one." He said and showed them. The hologram held up a photo of Thor.

Thor's hair was shorter and he seemed tougher looking. He had some kind of armor on and his usual hammer wasn't with him.

"Woah, badass." Wade mumbled. Loki nodded and waved his hand, causing the photos to disappear.

"Do you have any idea who sent them to you?" Tony spoke up. Loki shook his head, everyone looked at each other.

"Well thanks I guess. But come to Earth sometime, we might need your help." Wade said and Loki nodded.

"See ya!" Wade said waving him goodbye. Loki nodded firmly and the hologram was gone.

"Thanks Strange." Tony said and Stephen nodded. They walked out of the place and headed towards the Facility.

Finished my Homework Early! So Here you guys go!