Chapter 5: Irresistible?

Tony was more, What's the word?

Arrogant? Bitter? An Ass?

Whatever the word was it was pissing you off. He would interrupt at the most dumbest times.

Every time you were hard at work and doing something, he'd walk in with Pepper and send you a smile.

You weren't jealous of Pepper, no, more like proud. She had to put up with that little shit all the damn time

You sighed and tried to get back to work. You were trying to focus on your paperwork, when the door opened.

"For fucks sake!" You yelled angrily. Peter stood there, a bit scared.

Your expression softened and you sighed.

"Come in Peter." You said and he nodded.

"It's just Tony's been pissing me off." You said and pinched the bridge of your nose.

"Why?"

"He's been bringing in Pepper and kissing her all the damn time." Peter had a smirk on his face, he thought you were jealous.

"Oh." He said and walked up, sitting down in a seat. He sat there looking at your work.

You sighed and continued doing your work. Peter continued to stare at you,

"You can leave if you want." You said and he sprung up from his chair and ran towards Tony's office.

"Mr.Stark!" He yelled and ran into the office. Pepper and him were arguing over their fake relationship.

"I can't do this anymore." Pepper yelled and Tony rolled his eyes.

"Please."

"Tony we got to break up."

Tony shook his head and pulled out a wad of cash. Pepper didn't take the money, she refused.

"Fine." Tony growled and sat back in his seat. He noticed Peter's wide grin.

"What?"

"Y/N's jealous." Tony snapped head in Peter's direction, his eyes wide. He giggled like a child.

"Really?!" He asked and Pepper rolled her eyes.

"Yeah she said she was annoyed about you and Pepper coming into the room all the time."

"Maybe she doesn't want to be interrupted?" Pepper asked, when nobody listened she sighed and left the room.

"Thanks Kid." Tony said and ruffled Peter's hair. Peter still had no clue why Tony wanted him to tell him this information.

Tony smirked and stood up confidently. He walked towards your office.  He hoped Wade wasn't there.

He walked in and you were surprisingly alone. You looked up at him angrily.

"Yes?" You asked, not tearing your gaze from him. Tony took a deep breath and smirked.

"I heard you were jealous." You raised a brow and gave him a weird look.

"What?"

"Yeah, I know you find me irresistible." He commented and stood proudly.

You chuckled and rolled your eyes. You returned to your paperwork and Tony narrowed his eyes at You.

"No...."

"Yes....." Tony replied and walked closer to your desk. You sighed and looked up at him.

"You just annoy me." You growled and Tony furrowed his brows together.

"But why were you angry me and Pepper-,"

"Because you were interrupting me, while I was doing my work." You said.

Tony's face flashed with realization. He rubbed the back of his neck.

Fucking Parker

"Oh. Sorry. I was lying. I'm incredibly drunk right now. Um. Yeah." He said and quickly ran out of the room.

You shook your head.

"He's probably still drunk again." You sighed and started to type onto your computer.

———

Peter apologized profusely and Tony said it was fine.

It was now awkward in the tower when you and Tony were alone.

He needed to man up one of these days. But every time he would, Wade would interrupt.

Then one day, Wade wasn't in the tower for a week. A week turned into a month.

Tony was worried now, he walked into the office. You were sniffling loudly.

You saw Tony and quickly wiped your tears away.

"Hey Tony." You croaked out and forced a smile. Tony nodded and sighed.

"Y/N are you ok?" Tony asked softly. You nodded and felt the tears come down your cheeks.

Tony walked closer to you and you avoided his gaze. Tony bit his lower lip.

"Y-Yeah." You mumbled and sniffled. Tony was now behind the desk in front of you.

"Are you-,"

"No I'm not, Tony." You finally said angrily. Tony nodded understandingly.

"I'm sorry, it's just-," You trailed off and looked up at him with tear stained eyes.

"Wade and I.....had an argument." Tony's eyes widen and a smile crept onto his lips. He quickly hid it away when he saw your sad state.

"Ohh." He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Are you two going to....Ya Know?" He asked, trying not to trigger you in any way.

"I don't know." You said and felt the tears coming down your cheeks. You wiped your tears away.

You felt arms wrap around you. You hugged Tony back and he sighed.

You cried into his shirt as he held you close to him. You soon calmed down and sniffled.

"Thanks Tony." You said and hugged tightly. He nodded and he felt you tense.

Tony was then thrown against the wall. Your eyes widen and you turn to see Wade angrily pulling his gun out.

"Wade, what the hell are you doing?!" You asked and looked at Tony who was groaning in pain.

"He was touching you! I was going to come and fucking apologize about our argument!" He yelled loudly and sent you a glare.

His gun still pointed at Tony.

"Put the gun down!" You yelled angrily and shot a web at him. The gun was thrown out of his hand and against the wall.

You always kept your webs shooters on your wrist. You just never know.

"Y/N."

"Save it Wade!" You yelled and glared at him. Wade growled and whipped a Katana out. Tony stood back up and tapped his watch.

The gauntlet was pointed at Wade.

"I came here to say sorry, but I guess you got a little to touchy with Tony." Wade growled.

"He was helping me." You argued and rolled your eyes at the merc. Wade scoffed and glared at you.

"Sure He was! Fuck this relationship! I knew you were cheating from the start. You're a.....You're a," Wade said.

"You're a fucking cheater!"He yelled and stomped out of the room. You felt the tears come down your cheeks.

Tony quickly ran over to you and engulfed You into another hug. You cried into his shoulder.

He sighed and smiled down at you sincerely,

"Come on Y/N, lets get you home."