Chapter 27: Parting Ways

Tony couldn't believe it. You pulled away from the man. You looked to the side to see Tony and your eyes widen.

"Wait a minute, Tony?" You asked and Tony nodded angrily.

His arms were crossed against his chest. The other man turned and everyone stood shocked.

"Wait what?!" Wade yelled.

"Tony, I swear I didn't know!" You said and the man sighed.

"You're..."

"Tony you didn't tell me you had a twin brother?!" Bucky asked and Tony's face paled.

"He's not my brother." He said and the man smirked.

"I'm You from the future." He said and Tony stared at himself.

"How? Why?" He asked.

"You'll soon know, Er, Tony." The future version of him didn't know if he should say his own name or not to his past self.

"You sent those photos to us. And Loki!" Tony said in realization. The future Tony nodded and sighed.

"I had to try and warn you. You four are the key to helping us all. It was the only way I could help. But Steve warned me not to alter the past." Older Tony said, he looked to be at least 5 years older than Tony.

Bucky's eyes brightened at the sound of Steve's name.

"Are Wade's photos true?...." Tony asked his future self. The future Tony shook his head and he gave them an apologetic look.

"I can't answer that." He said and looked at the device on his hand.

"I should be going, Scott said I can't stay here for long."

"Really, you're just going to leave us like this! We have no idea what we're facing!" Tony asked angrily. Future Tony rolled his eyes.

"Just be careful." He said and smiled at you. He bit his lower lip and he disappeared.

"What the fuck just happened?" You asked and Tony was so confused. He was even more worried than last time.

What were they going to face?! What kind of horrible outcome would make him time travel?!

"What photos?" You asked pointing at them.

"I'll explain it later." Tony said and wrapped his arms around you. You wrapped your arms back around him.

"I swear I'd didn't know." You said referring to the kiss. Tony separated from the hug and sent you a smirk.

"It's fine, and it was with me, technically." He said causing you to roll your eyes at him.

"Dork." You comment and he chuckled.

"Well I guess that weird mystery was finally solved." Wade said and sighed.

"I'm going to go back to Wakanda, thanks for helping Tony." Bucky said. Tony nodded and Bucky left.

"I'm going to go home and eat chimichangas." Wade said and left immediately after.

"You have a lot of explaining to do Mister." You said and Tony nodded. He explained everything with you.

The photos, the creepy note and how it all lead up to his Future self. He was still frightened by the fact his Future self actually came to warn him.

Something terrible must've happened.

"Is it wrong to say your future self looks incredibly hot?" You asked and Tony rolled his eyes.

"Not at all, Babe."