Chapter 17: Trouble

You and Tony exchange a look and hurriedly run outside. You tapped your watch and your suit engulfed you.

Tony's suit flew to him and engulfed him completely. You both quickly made it to the place where Peter was.

Tony quickly pushed on one side of the ship, while you stuck your webs and tried to hold it together.

Peter noticed you two and he gulped. He swung to a near by building and sat on the edge. He sighed and cursed mentally at himself.

Peter saw Tony's suit and you swing by him.

"Is everyone ok?" Peter asked and you nodded.

"No thanks to you." Tony replied and Peter glared at him. He stood up, an angry look on his face.

"No thanks to me, I told you about the weapons out there and you didn't listen to me." Peter said and you stared at him.

"If you even cared, you'd actually be here." Peter said and Tony let the suit open. He walked out and you slipped your mask off.

"I did listen kid." Tony said and Peter stared at him.

"You know, I was the only one who believed in you, and Y/N of course. Everyone else thought I was crazy to recruit a fourteen year old kid." Tony said taking a step closer to him.

You looked at them.

"I'm fifteen." Tony glared at him.

"No, This is where you zip it! The adult is talking!" Tony yelled.

You gave Peter a look. Tony was being a bit rough on your brother.

"Look, what if someone died out there? That's on you! And if you die...I feel like that's on me. I don't need that on my conscious." Tony said and Peter nodded.

"I-I'm Sorry Mr. Stark, I just wanted to be like you." Peter said and Tony sighed.

"And I wanted you to be better." Peter looked down and sighed.

"You know what it's not working out. I'm going to need the—,"

"Just, don't get into trouble next time." You said cutting of Tony. Peter nodded and you exchanged a smile.

He webbed away and you turned around to see Tony. He crossed his arms and glared at you. 

"Go easy on the kid Tony. He's fifteen." You said and Tony rolled his eyes. You pulled out Peter's phone from your pocket in your suit.

"I'm going to text Steve, so he can come over here." You said.

"Steve won't come just because 'Peter' wants him too." Tony said and scoffed.

"He's coming in three hours." You said and smirked. Tony chuckled and pecked your lips.

"We better get ready."

———

You had told Steve to meet you by Stark Tower. You looked around and you saw the blond man walking towards the building.

"Holy shit that's Steve!" You whispered loudly. Tony rolled his eyes and looked at where you were looking.

Steve has grown, he had a scruff forming on his chin and his hair was a bit longer.

"Rogers." You said and he turned to face you. His blue eyes gazed into yours.

"You must be Y/N." Steve said and extended his hand out. You took his hand and he kissed your knuckles.

Tony clenched his jaw and Steve looked at Tony.

"Tony." Steve said and sent him a smile. Tony nodded and you all walked inside. Steve looked around the building in awe.

Once you all got in Tony's, you both looked at Steve.

"Why the fuck did you send me that phone call?!" Tony asked angrily. Steve stared at him in disbelief.

"Tony...I..,"

"What Steve?" Tony asked and Steve looked at him in shame.

"I was angry."

"I'm Surprised, you didn't lie!" Tony said and you just watched from afar. Steve glared at him.

"Hey it wasn't my fault!" Steve said and Tony rolled his eyes.

"Yeah it is, you made the fucking phone call!" Tony yelled and clenched his jaw.

"You're the one who started it!" Steve yelled. You raised a brow and walked over to them.

"I'm sorry, Tony started it?" You asked. Steve noticed your glare.

"Yeah, I was just peacefully spending time with Bucky, when I get a voicemail." Steve said and pulled his phone out.

"HEY STevE! Long time no see! It's me TONY! I fucking hope you're having a great time with Bucky the murder. Can't believe you did that shit to me. I fucking hate you and Bucky so damn much right now. Whatever! Im off, some models are talking to me. Cause ya know I'm rich. Well, fuck you I'm going to have sex."

Women's giggled were heard and the call ended there. It was a drunken voicemail.

"When was that sent?" You asked. Steve shrugged.

"I think about a week ago." Steve said and you stared at Tony.

You were pissed, not only did Tony not tell you about it.

But you were mostly angry, at the fact that the voicemail was sent the day after he told you to move in with him.

Tony fucking cheated on you after he asked you to move in with him.