Chapter 20: Drunken Mistake

Wade nervously glanced at Tony's figure. He was still angry because the dude cheated. He kind of deserved it.

But seeing Tony's nervous and now almost crying figure made him feel bad. Tony shook his head, all his sadness turned to rage.

He walked over to the bedroom door and pounded his fists against it. When he received no answer he tapped onto his watch, letting the red metal cover his hand.

He blasted the door open with his repulser. Anger boiling up inside him. Steve was hovering over you in his boxers.

You moaned against his lips. Steve growled and  ignored the door blasting open.

Tony felt his heart break in half, the image hurt him so much. It would be stuck in his mind for months.

He blasted Steve off of you. You turned to see Tony and your eyes widen.  You saw the hatred in his eyes as his repulser pointed at a shirtless Steve.

"I can't believe this shit!" He yelled. You've never heard Tony so damn mad in his life. He was yelling on the top of his lungs.

"I'm not the one who fucking cheated!" You retorted angrily.

"With fucking Steve! This is bullshit! The only reason I cheated was because I was drunk. I take the blame. I will!" He yelled at you and blasted Steve backwards.

"Tony stop!" You screamed at him, trying to help Steve up. Tony felt hot tears come down his cheeks.

"I-I-I can't believe this." He mumbled and wiped away most of his tears with his other palm. But it was no use, his eyes were red with tears.

His body racked with sobs as he still held his repulser aimed at Steve. You didn't know what to do.

Tony finally lowered his repulser and ran out of the room and towards his car. Steve and you exchanged worried glances.

Tony sobbed harder as he slammed the door shut. He put the car into drive and drove fast out of the lot.

He didn't stop and wiped away some of his tears.

"With Steve. Out of all the fucking people!" He growled in anger, his hand tightening around the steering wheel.

Tony never felt such anger in his life. His foot slammed onto the gas as he drove by other cars.

Cars beeped at him and he passed several red lights. He opened the little compartment in the passenger seat and pulled out a bottle of alcohol.

He pulled the top off with his mouth and took a gulp full of alcohol. It burned as it ran down his throat. The sensation making him feel a bit better. Some ran down his chin which he gladly left.

He parked his car into Stark Tower. He carried the bottle in his hand and took a large swig from it. His eyes darkening with anger.

He slammed open the door to his office and walked in. Pepper and Rhodey walk over to him.

"Tony are you ok?" Rhodey asked. Tony growled in anger and pushed him out of the way.

Rhodey fell backwards and Pepper helped him up. Tony was not in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

"Mr. Stark?" Peter's innocent voice asked. Tony stopped in his tracks. His hand clutched the bottle tighter. (Poor Peter about to feel the wrath of pissed off Tony.)

"The brother." He mumbled with anger. He turned around and glared at Peter.

"What do you want?" He snarled and Peter gulped nervously.