Chapter 15: Dead End

"Wade." Tony said and clenched his fists. You looked over the phone bills again and cursed.

"Shit, we have to go see him." You said and Tony nodded reluctantly. You and him quickly left the room, leaving the computer on the bed.

Tony and you raced out of the facility and he quickly started the engine to his car. Then he paused and turned to you.

"Where does he live?" Tony asked and you told him the coordinates. He nodded and drove there.

As you parked, you both looked around.

"Found him." You said and walked over to Wade.

Wade was outside as if he knew you guys were coming. He looked up, his mouth full of chimichanga.

"Hey Y/N! Oh, I see you brought your boyfriend." He said and stuffed the rest of the chimichanga in his mouth. He quickly swallowed and wiped his hands onto his suit.

"What brings you here?" He asked and you narrowed your eyes at him.

"Wilson, did you recently call Steve?" You asked. Wade nodded and took his mask off, he seemed concerned.

"Yeah, why?" He asked and crossed his arms.

"Did you say anything about our relationship?" You asked, motions to you and Tony. Wade shook his head.

"No, I only told him about what was going on with New York. And....." Wade paused and his eyes widen.

"Shit." He growled and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He looked threw a bit of text messages.

"I also sent him a few messages." He mumbled while scrolling. His eyes widen as he stopped scrolling.

"Oh for fucks sake!" He yelled and gave you a small smile.

"Wade, what did you do?" You asked and Tony stood still at your side.

"I might have, or may not have, done something really bad." Wade said and you glared at him.

"Wade..." Wade sighed and handed you his phone. You scrolled through the text messages and read them.

SpangledDingDong: Wade, how's Tony...and everyone

SexyMercWithAMouth: nothing much! Although, I kind of messed up.

SpangledDingDong: well, I asked you to spy on Tony, I'm not here to discuss your problems.

SexyMercWithAMouth: Fine! Fuck You! Here

Attachment image of Tony Stark in his lab kissing you

SexyMercWithAMouth: Happy?

SpangledDingDong: I guess

End of conversation

"You sent him a picture of us!?" You yelled angrily and Wade nodded.

"Look I was frustrated with him, How was I supposed to know that he knew you." Then your eyes widen.

"Why is your contact name SexyMercWithAMouth?" Tony asked but you shushed Wade before he could speak.

"Tony, Steve doesn't know my secret identity." You said and Tony raised a brow.

"He just knows me with the suit. Not without it. So there is no way he could have figured it out." You continued and Tony caught on quickly.

"Oof another dead end." Wade said and you sent him a look.

"What the hell does oof mean?" Tony asked and you shrugged.

"You don't know what oof means?!" Wade asked surprised. You tried to think of anything else.

You scrolled through more messages but none of them say anything about your real name.

"So it wasn't Rogers." Tony said.

"Well, this doesn't prove that. It proves that he's spying on you." You said and you looked at Wade.

"Thanks Wade." You said and hugged him. Wade hugged you back and kissed your cheek.

"Bye!" He said and you chuckled. You got back into the car with Tony. He tapped his fingers against the steering wheel.

"This is so fucking hard." You mumbled and Tony nodded. He drove back to the tower and headed towards the lobby.

Peter was eagerly waiting, a look of concern on his face.

"Hey Peter." You said and Peter jolted. He smiled nervously and nodded. You've never seen your brother this afraid or nervous before.

"I'm here for my upgrades, Mr. Stark." He said faking a smile. Tony nodded and lead him into the lab.

Meanwhile you were seated next to Pepper in the office. You typed onto your computer as she made calls.

"No, That will be fine, Mr. Stark will attend the meeting at 10 o'clock. Yes, thank you. Bye." Pepper said and groaned.

"Annoying?" You asked and Pepper nodded. She sat next to you and watched you type.

"What're you doing?" She asked and crossed her legs. You sighed and stared at the screen.

"Well, Tony got a mysterious call yesterday, and we are trying to figure out who called him." You explained and Pepper nodded understandingly.

You noticed a phone on the desk.

"Hey Pepper, is this yours?" You asked and she shook her head.

"Nope, probably Parker's. Mind giving it to him when he leaves?" She asked as she stood up, about to leave.

"Yeah, it's fine." You said and she smiled. She left and you narrowed your eyes at the phone. You turned it on, revealing a lock screen cover of Iron Man.

"Of course." You said rolling your eyes. You laid it down and continued to type onto your computer.

Who else could've contact with Steve? Then Peter's phone vibrated.

You glanced at the phone and noticed the message alert. You read it quickly.

Hey, Peter. Thanks for letting me in on new information. Get back to me if you want, kid.

You chuckled at the innocent message. Aunt May or his teacher must of texted him. You read the last line and your eyes go wide.

Sent by Captain America