Chapter 8: Is This Love?

Tony's eyes widen as he felt your lips against his. He felt himself calm down and you separated from him.

Tony gave you a look and you chuckled. He gave you a small smile as his eyes glazed over.

You smiled at him and he had a saddened look on his face.

"Let's get home."

———

You and Tony had a few minor injuries. You had a couple bruises on your back and legs. Your right arm had several cuts.

But over all you we're fine. You acted as if nothing ever happened. Tony on the other hand had a bruise near his left eye.

He had cuts along his face and chest. Some on his back. His arm was sore after the fight but he was fine.

Tony was in his office, thinking about that Kiss. That single kiss.

When you had kissed him, he felt his stomach do flips. Actual Fucking Flips.

Tony Stark doesn't get butterflies in his stomach. That was the truth.

Until Now.

You made him feel something. Something warm and that made him happy.

But he didn't know what it was. These feelings were getting stronger every time he saw you.

He had recently called you into his office to talk about your "relationship".

"So, What are we going to do about this?" Tony asked pointing from you and him. You sighed and looked up at the older man.

"I don't know, but we must keep this from Peter." You said as Your arms wrapped around his neck.

Tony nodded and placed his hands onto your hips. You smiled and sighed.

"Finally!" Pepper yelled as she peeked through the doorway. Tony narrowed his eyes at her.

"You finally manned up! Tony I'm so proud!" Pepper said and laughed. Tony felt his ears turn red.

You raised a brow, and chuckled.

"Woah, was the great Tony Stark afraid to ask me out?" You asked and Pepper walked into the room fully.

She nodded and you could see Tony glaring at her.

"Well, well, Well." You said and put your hands onto his chest. Pepper smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Can you leave?" Tony asked and gritted his teeth. Pepper nodded, her laughs heard from the hallway.

"I'll be waiting in the hallway." She yelled.

Tony looked back at you and he sat on his desk. You cupped his cheek and he smiled. He felt your lips connect with his for the second time.

He smiled through the kiss and brought you close for him. You separated and sat in the seat across from his desk.

"So, hows Rhodey?" You asked, your face showing concern. Tony bit his bottom lip.

"He's doing fine. He's getting better." Tony said and you nodded.

"That's good for him." You said and Tony nodded. 

"Mr. Stark?" Peter's voice echoed through the room. You looked behind you to see Peter. Tony stood up from his desk.

"Yes, Peter?" He asked and Peter happily walked towards him.

"I just wanna thank you for giving me a new suit." Peter said looking at his shoes. Tony nodded and gave the boy a smile.

He had recently gave the boy an upgrade on his suit. You turned to Peter who was shyly looking at you.

"Your welcome Peter. You deserved it." Tony said and Peter smiled widely. Peter ran out of the office.

"Oh my god Your such a dad." You said and chuckled. Tony raised a brow and tilted his head to the side.

"No, I'm not." He said and you stood up from the seat. Tony gave you a smirk and got close to you. He leans closer to your ear.

"But I'll let you call me daddy anytime." He growled and your face heated up. You put your hands on his chest and chuckled.

"Woah, what's with the dirty words." You said and he rolled his eyes. Tony sat in his seat and raised a brow.

"So, What is this relationship?" He asked all of a sudden. You looked at him.

"Like are we dating? Or is this a one time thing." Tony said and gave you a nervous look. You shrugged and sighed.

You leant close to him and smirked.

"Whatever you want it to be." You said and Tony stiffened.

You chuckled and pecked his cheek. Tony felt a smirk rise onto his lips.

"So, you wanna go on a date, tomorrow, at 7?" He asked and bit his lower lip. You smiled and thought about it.

"I don't know. I might have plans." You teased and walked towards the exit. Tony's eyes widen and he raised a brow.

"Damn." He mumbled. Pepper chuckled and walked into the room.

"Man she's playing hard to get with you!" Pepper said laughing and Tony glared at her.

He looked up at the ceiling.

"How come I never feel this way before?" He asked and Pepper gave him a questioning look.

"She made my stomach do flips, when we kissed."

"Did the Tony Stark say that a girl makes his stomach do flips. Rhodey will be happy to hear this." Pepper said and started to walk towards the exit.

"By the way." She said sticking her head out of the doorway.

"That feeling you have, is love." And with that she left. Tony arched a brow and looked at his computer.

Is This Love?

Then he called out to his AI,

"Friday, I think I'm in love."