4 | "Help me ... please!"

SASHA'S POV

I was just casually strolling along the red light district after meeting my brother at the club when I saw someone I never dream of meeting in this kind of place.

"Seems like even you need to be serviced." I crossed my hands as he heard me.

"Miss Sasha! Welcome! Party of one?" One of the hostesses saw me talking to Mr. Vincent.

"No thank you. Take good care of my friend over there. He's been so ... tense lately. Remember girls, be thorough, okay?" I winked at the hostesses.

"Yes, ma'am." They said before dragging Mr. Vincent inside the host club. This is perfect! I know something about him! If he decided to be a dick again, I could just expose him!

"GET OFF ME!" Huh? What's going on? Another drama in the district again?

"LET ME GO!" Eh ... is that Alani Bougen, one of my student? If I remember correctly, her parents are in the trafficking business. Either human or smuggling things, they do anything.

"Hey hey hey! Let her go. What's wrong with you?" I grabbed Alani by the wrist and pulled her behind me.

"What is wrong with you bitch! She's my fiancée!" Ehhhhhh! A 17-year-old with a fiancée who looks older than I am?!

"How old are you?" I asked, just curious.

"What is up with you! Give her back! She needs to be taught a lesson a two about respecting others!" I smacked his hand away before he could touch my student.

"I'm really don't want to do that." I smiled. When he tried to yank Alani from my back, I use the back of my hand to slap him across the face. It's probably too hard since everyone around us turned to see what's going on.

"Bitch ... you're going to regret that!" He touched his redden cheek before whipping out his gun that was tuck around his waistline.

As he was aiming that forsaken gun at me, Alani let go of my hand and gave me a little smile.

"I'm sorry miss Sasha. I can handle it." It pains me to see a woman saying those things. She obviously giving up on her own life after she was told to be with him. I can see in her eyes that she's not happy at all.

"Is that what you want? To be chain down by a man like him?" Alani looked down on the ground.

"I don't have a choice, Miss." she wrapped her hands around her stomach.

"I don't have any say in this. He's ... I'm ..." She's crying in front of me.

"Ugh! Just come here or I shoot both of you and that unborn child of ours. Come on Alani, be my bitch!" Unborn child? Hmm ... I get parts of the situation now.

"And you, tattoo bitch, stay away from our business or your life will be a living hell from now on." He said with a smirk. God, I hate this man.

Alani was about to go when I grabbed her hands and pulled her back behind me. This fiancée is hers seems to tick off.

"Bitch, this is your last warning!" He threatened but I keep my focus on Alani instead of giving a damn about him.

"Alani, I am talking not as your teacher but as a friend. Do you feel happy with this arrangement? Do you wish to continue this abusive relationship with him? If so, go on but if you wish for freedom, just say it and I'll make sure that's what you'll have." She was in deep thought when her fiancée reached out to her but I used my ball pen to stabbed his hands.

He yelled in the pain as he tried to pull the ball pen out.

"Oh ... sorry. I I thought it was an animal. Well, from the looks of things, you acted like one." He is pissed, really, really pissed.