12 | Fun Times

ADELAIDE'S POV

"I'm going back to my own country soon. You can join me if you wish to." Sasha suddenly appeared beside me that I have to idea how to respond to her.

"With you? I think I need some time with my family. Since they agree to let us be together, I think I should get to their good side for now." She scoffed.

"Why even bother to be good to the people who ignore your feelings and demands? If I am you, I'll be burning them all alive." Somehow I think she's not joking around. She seems to piss for some reason.

"Why are you so ... bitter?" I asked.

"Because your brothers and father cause so much pain to me. And you, you shouldn't be too good to them. They locked you in your own room!" Ahhh ... no wonder she's bitter.

"Let the past, stays in the past, okay? They're still my brothers and my father. I don't wish to be in their bad side ... even though they really hate you for taking Durov's place." Again she scoffed.

"If they really wish to have an heir from you, that could be arranged, easily." I always wonder about that. Maybe it's time to ask about it.

"What do you mean though? You know how impossible it is for us to have a child together. Even you can't defy the laws of God, right?" She chuckled.

"It's not impossible. If it is, I wouldn't be here. But in my case, it's different since ... I am practically dead on the operating table." What?

"What happen?"

"Nothing much. Just, my own carelessness on a mission that involves my own life and other civilians. Why do you think I inked every single part of my body? It's to cover the scars that almost killed me." I gulped down my saliva.

"You ever thought of trying other occupation?"

"Oh, I do. I'm a teacher now, am I right?" She smiled.

"Speaking of being a teacher, that bonfire, are those the special class student?" She nod.

"They want to celebrate their last night here in the royal palace. I don't know how Asha manage to get permission to do something like that." I think ... she seduces one of my brothers.

Or my father. Oh God! I really don't want to imagine that.

"Do you want to join them? I bet it's better than any party you ever been to. No frilly dresses, no etiquette practice, no nothing. Just you, me, bonfire and wild dancing." She offered her hand to me.

Without hesitation, I took her hand and we both scurry towards the bonfire party.

"Adelaide!!!" Asha obviously drunk to the bone!

"Sister, come, join us.." she literally shoves a bottle whiskey on her chest.

"You should stop drinking, Asha. You know how whiskey will affect your breathing." Asha let her tongue out and join the others dancing around the bonfire.

"Miss Sasha, here." Alyssa handed two red cups filled with soda to both of us.

"So you know, we're not the one who provided the whiskey. It's all her." Alyssa informed us. Sasha sighed at her sister doing.

"I wonder where is Elra." Alyssa pointed at a figure that sitting alone on the bench that overlooks the garden. Is she alone? I excuse myself from Sasha and went to see what Elra's doing.

"Elra?" Elra glances up at me with a soft smile on her face.

"Princess, please, have a seat." She offered. I took the empty space on the bench and look over the garden before turning to Elra who's smiling at the night view.