7 | Crown Princes' of Ostria

ADELAIDE'S POV

This is hopeless.

I'm standing in front of the student government official room where we'll suppose to be entertaining the school VVIP's visitors when they come to visit. But as far as I know, there no important visitors coming to school this month.

Why am I here? I knock once at the door before turning the knob.

Imagine my surprise when the first thing I saw was my older brother, Albert. I was speechless until all three of my older brothers laughing and talking with Asha as they appeared from the back room.

"What the ... what are you all doing in here?! Why aren't I inform of your arrival?!" I am ... well .. I am not sure how am I suppose to react. This is too sudden!

"Albert? Henry? Martin? Philip? Well ... I'm waiting," I was tapping my foot on the floor while crossing my arms across on my chest. I can't believe they came to my school without telling me first!

"Well, mother and father insist that we come here to see what's going on with your life. Do we want to know what's holding you up? Mother has been sending you those pictures over email but you never reply even one of the emails at all." Albert smiled at me.

"She should know that I don't approve any of them

"She should know that I don't approve any of them. I don't like them." I stomp my foot down.

"Oh come on sister, what's so bad about marrying a future king? Look at us, our fiancées are the future queen. That makes us future kings. Don't you want to rule a kingdom someday, my dear?" Henry smirks.

"No

"No ... I'm comfortable with being a princess. Why would I even bother to be a queen?" I asked him back.

"Do you even listen to yourself, sister. You're saying that you don't want to be a ruler! What is wrong with you?" Martin was not happy. I can't blame him, he's always been the grumpy one among us.