21 | The Empress (END)

"Present to you, the new empress of Ostria, Empress Adelaide of Ostria," the elders announced before Adelaide stood up from kneeling on the floor.

"And present to you also, Lady Sasha, the new Chancellor of Ostria," Sasha stood up from kneeling on the floor and face her new subject. Yesterday was their wedding and now they're the new ruler of Ostria. This is way too fast for them to coop up.

Sasha offered her hand for Adelaide before they both walk up the stairs towards Adelaide's throne. Adelaide was reluctant to sit on her father's throne but this is what she wanted and she shall. Every Ostrian who witnessing this coronation were baffled by how the elders literally didn't acknowledge the firstborn prince from taking the throne.

They were wondering how was it possible for the youngest princess be able to be the very first female ruler of Ostria. Nevertheless, they were relieved that the princess was chosen rather than the princes. Honestly, a lot of Ostrian's even the nobleman never fond of the prince's way of ruling.

Outside the palace, the citizens never felt happier to have a caring and kind empress. They always wanted the princess to rule someday and it seems God has answered their prayer.

"This is a birth of a new era for Ostria. Today marks the day for our first female ruler. All hail Empress Adelaide of Ostria!" The citizen beginning to chant Adelaide's name. Even the nobleman chant together because they know that they're free from the former king's ruling.

"Way will be your first order as the empress?" Sasha asked before bowing her head to the Empress.

"We'll stop the war at the borders. That mine belongs to us and if the neighbouring country doesn't understand that little fact, I have no choice but to make it as a political war instead. There is no need for unnecessary life loss," Sasha was impressed by how wise her wife think.

Not far from the throne room, Gustow and his wife, Anastasia was watching it all from afar when suddenly they both heard the commotion. Gustow noticed the former king was bathing in the palace even though he made it clear that he is not allowed in the palace.

"This is what I call as a power crazy man. I am one as well but I have a mind to make use of. But this man doesn't even have the slight knowledge of being a gentleman. I am applauded for how you rule this kingdom before your ex-daughter take it over right under your nose," the former king pushes himself true.

"You! You're the cause of this," Gustow manages to grab the former king's hand before it gets to hit him.

"What a filthy human being you are. This ends now! Guards! Capture him! He's no king of you now. He's just a deranged man who thinks he still owns this kingdom! CAPTURE HIM!" The guards capture the former king and dragged him to the dungeon.

"Gustow, what's going on?" Sasha asked when she walks down the hallways together with Adelaide. Gustow smile before shrugging his shoulder.

***

"Hmmmm...." Adelaide moans as Sasha leaning into her neck leaving butterfly kisses all over her shoulder. Sasha smile before proceed to kiss the empress on the lips.

"I really should be going now," Adelaide said but she's enjoying her time right now with her wife.

"They can wait 5 more minutes right?" Sasha smiled before lifted Adelaide's chin and kiss her on the lips again. They were making out until Gustow finds them lip locking in a secluded area. He sighs and waited for them to be done.

Once they parted, Gustow clears his throat. Both Adelaide and Sasha turned their heads to Gustow who's watching them since forever.

"We have places to be," he simply said before leaving them alone again. Sasha sigh before facing her wife again.