part 2 ;; gone

the house was quiet and dark, like every house should be at 4 o'clock in the morning, but no. yugyeom's room was the only one which was still lit.

the young male was packing last ones of his clothes and things he needed. he sat down on the bed as he closed his bag and looked over to the two big boxes full of his school supplies.

he stood up when he heard the taxi outside beep its horn. he gathered the boxes and took his bag and quietly stumbled down the stairs.

"good morning, sir. need some help?" a young man asked as he opened the door. "yes, thank you," yugyeom handed the male the another box.

"where are we off to?" he asked as they placed the boxes in the trunk. "here," he gave the address to the college he was headed to.

"that's pretty far. it might take two or three hours to arrive," the driver mumbled. "yes, can we leave now?" the taller male pleaded, taking a long look at the house behind him.

"yes yes, of course," the other male chuckled and went to the driver's seat. yugyeom hopped in with his bag, placing it next to him before putting on his seat belt.

and then they were off. the tall male glanced behind him as the house got further and further away.

he felt.. relieved. finally he got to leave that place even though he loved his parents, but they didn't love him.

time passed by and yugyeom grew even more tired until he was asleep.

what felt like couple minutes was actually two hours.

"hey, wake up, pal. we're here," the driver told to the male. yugyeom was quickly up from his sleep.

he looked out of the window as he realized where he was.