part 8 ;; hurt

everything hurt. everything. he couldn't even get up as his vision got blurrier, mix of blood and water soaking him.

he couldn't do anything, but feel as the darkness slowly swallowed him whole.

mark and youngjae both tried hurrying up, trying to reach the restrooms as fast as they possibly could. "h-hyung, i can't keep up.. it hurts too much," the other male whined in pain as he stopped in his tracks.

mark stopped for a brief moment, feeling how his whole body was on fire, how everything hurt. he stared at the other male. "stay here, i'll be-- right back, alright?" he said, hurrying away from youngjae and opening the door to the restroom.

"gyeom!" he gasped, falling onto the floor next to the younger male. at that moment, he didn't care if his clothes got soaked from the water and blood. he cared whether or not he was still breathing.

mark placed his fingers on the younger's neck, sighing deeply as he felt the male's pulse. "gyeom.. please.. wake up," he whispered, gently rubbing yugyeom's face, but nothing.

"come on.. get up, you baby mushroom," he shook the other male gently. "h-hyung..?" yugyeom asked quietly, starting to cough furiously.

"yes- yes, i'm here.. you're okay..," mark hit the other's back gently. "a-are you okay?" yugyeom sat up, looking at the other.

"no, i'm not, but we need to get back to youngjae. he's-," he told, but the younger male stopped him.

"then you're staying here. i'll get youngjae," he said, slowly getting up and leaning against the wall.

"alright..," mark said, knowing there was no point in fighting back. yugyeom smiled lightly, exiting the restroom immediately seeing youngjae a bit further away.

"youngjae!" he fastened his pace until he reached the other male. "y-yug, are you okay?" youngjae sat up from the floor, a whine escaping his lips as he did.

"i'm fine beside the broken nose i might have," he told, crunching his bloody nose in pain.

youngjae chuckled lightly. "we need to get back to mark-hyung," the younger told, wrapping his arm around the other's waist and helping him back to mark.

for the rest of the day, the trio stayed in the restroom, not moving an inch.