part 13 ;; scarred but not scared

yugyeom sat on his bed, silence surrounding the pitch black room as he continued to stare at the wall. his head was still fuzzy, but he didn't care about it now. he was more worried for his.. friends.

he glanced down next to his bed to his sleeping friends, their sharp and painful looking breaths rising up the blanket covering them. at least they're sleeping, he thought.

he sighed quietly as he got up from the bed and walked over to mark and youngjae. he knelt down, gently lifting youngjae up. making sure he didn't wake the other up or hurt him in any way. the tall male then walked back to his bed, putting youngjae down and turning to get mark.

yugyeom picked mark up as gently as possible, putting him down next to youngjae, before grabbing the blanket from the floor and placing it on them.

he turned around and left to the bathroom, opening the door and switching on the light. he blinked a couple times to adjust to the light and then turned to the mirror and sink that were on his left.

he stared at his face on the mirror, his eyes red and his nose all bruised. he lifted his hand, gently touching his bruised and broken nose, making him wince in pain. "such a pussy," he mumbled to himself as he turned on the faucet.

he splashed some water on his face before gently drying his face with a towel. he turned off the faucet and walked out of the bathroom, turning off the light. he decided to leave the two to sleep, since it was of course in the middle of the night.

he walked out of his dorm, closing the door behind him quietly as he shivered slightly by the cold breeze that went past him. the weather was quite chilling, but the sky was clear, only stars and the moon being present in the quiet night.

he walked away from his dorm towards a park he knew was close by. he had visited a couple times and found it very enjoyable, especially during the long hours of the night.

a long sigh escaped the male's lips as he got to the park, sitting at his usual spot and leaning back against the tree.

his eyes were closed as he listened to the wind and the distant cars. soon he heard chattering and footsteps. causing him to hide as soon as they neared him. his eyes now clued to a couple that came into the park.

"bammie~ you know. i love you so so much," it was that girl again. and of course it just so happened that bambam was there too.

yugyeom gulped, his muscles stiffening as he hid himself even more, why did they had to come here just now? why did yugyeom have to be here now? the male knew there was actually no way out without getting caught.

bambam hummed as he limped.. wait, why was he limping? yugyeom furrowed his brows at the sight, shaking his head. no it doesn't matter.

the thin thai male crossed his arms as he looked at the girl in front of him, who was all smiles and clearly somewhat drunk compared to the completely sober bambam.

"hwayoung. you're drunk, why don't we just get you home already?" bambam asked as he tilted his head to look at his girlfriend. "bammiee~ please i want you to fuck me. right now," hwayoung wrapped her arms around the thai male's neck.

yugyeom almost puked at the sight and the words. seriously? that girl doesn't have any self control when she's drunk, clearly.

bambam scoffed, shaking his head as he pushed hwayoung away gently. "honey, please. i'm just gonna get you home and you can sleep," he said as he grabbed the girl's hand in his.

"but, but.. kunpi!" hwayoung complained as she was dragged along with bambam. "shut up will you? you're drunk and my back hurts already as it is. i'm not fucking you, get over it," he raised his voice slightly, which seemed to shut up hwayoung as they left the park.

yugyeom stood there until he was sure they were far away from the park already. "jesus fucking christ, that girl clearly couldn't keep it in her panties," he snickered as he headed back to his dorm.