part 4 ;; friends?

the tall male quickly backed up from the door. he turned away and was gone from the hallway when the two came out of the classroom.

bambam noticed the hallway door closing. "shit, someone was listening us," he said. "what?" the girl next to him, looked at bambam. "no way. no one would be here at this hour."

"true, but i'm certain that someone was listening," bambam clenched fist.

the girl leaned against bambam's arm, looking up at him. "i'm sure it was no one. see you," she smiled and was about to head off.

"you forgot something, hwayoung," bambam turned around and stared at her. "oh, right!" she turned back,  throwing her arms around bambam's neck and connecting their lips.

the male put his hand on the girl's cheek and gently pulled apart. "see you, lovely," he smiled. hwayoung smiled back and waved to him before hurrying away.

bambam brought his hand to his face, wiping away the taste of hwayoung's lips. "disgusting," he growled silently as he left the hallway.

××

yugyeom hurried towards his first lesson, schedule in his hands. "how hard is it to find one classroom?" he mumbled under his breath.

"hey, are you lost?" someone asked behind the male. "hm..? oh, yeah. i can't find the classroom i'm supposed to be in," he turned around to face another male.

"i'm youngjae, hi. can i see your schedule?" he asked nicely and yugyeom gave the other his schedule. "ah, you're lucky we have same classes, come," youngjae smiled brightly and started leading the way.

"you're new. what's your name?" youngjae turned around, continuing to walk backwards as he looked at the taller male. "oh, uh.. i'm yugyeom," the male answered.

"cool," he nodded and opened the door to the classroom. "you should be glad. class hasn't started yet," he continued.

"thanks for the help, youngjae," yugyeom smiled. "no problem, see you after class so we can go to the next lesson together," youngjae pat the taller's arm before walking to a male.

yugyeom sat down, putting his bag next to him. "hey, why don't you sit with us?" the other male beside youngjae called.

"uh.. if you want to?" the male turned to look at the two. "of course, come," youngjae smiled brightly.

yugyeom got his bag and moved to the back of the class and sat down a free place next to the two.

"i'm mark by the way," the other male introduced himself. "i'm yugyeom," the male smiled more.