part 11 ;; jaebum's party

some stuff might happen in this part so be careful.

bambam was the first one to exit the car and walk over to the door to ring the bell as he waited for response.

"it's open, come in and lock it!" jaebum opened one of the window's and told. jinyoung walked to the younger male after he had locked his car.

bambam chuckled, grabbing the handle of the door and opening it, letting himself inside the house.

jinyoung followed him inside and locked the door behind them before taking off his shoes and placing them next to bambam's.

they walked to the living room and sat down on the couches. "so what are you being mysterious of, jaebum?" the youngest male asked, looking at jaebum who closed the window.

"hold on," he told as he got up and left the living room, coming back after a few minutes. "what are you hiding?" jinyoung asked impatiently. "this," jaebum held out four bags of what seemed to be full of marijuana cigs.

"what the hell, jb? how in the hell you get those?" jackson spoke up, looking at the male holding the bags.

"it was easy. i just sold some soju and cigarettes and some cash. wasn't that hard," jaebum laughed. "catch," he threw a bag for jinyoung and bambam.

he then sat down next to jackson and gave him one. "you guys wanna try these or did i get these for nothing?" jaebum asked, pouting slightly.

"i mean, sure," bambam spoke up, opening his bag. he looked to jinyoung who was next to him.

"thanks, dude," jaebum said. they all took one of the cigs from the bag, bambam taking out his lighter and lighting his first.

he gave the lighter to jinyoung, who then gave it to jaebum and he gave it to jackson. he placed it on the table in front of them.

"anything that happens here tonight will stay forever between us. no one will ever know?" bambam eyed the male's in the room who nodded in agreement. "it's not like anything's gonna happen, bam," jinyoung laughed. the younger male quickly glanced at the other. "you never know," he mumbled.

they all took their first blows of their cigs, making them all cough at the weird feeling.

××

bambam sat up from his seat next to jinyoung, walking over to jackson, sitting down on his lap and wrapping his arms around the other's neck.

jackson smirked lightly, placing his hands on the other's hips.

no words were engaged between them when bambam smashed their lips together into a sloppy kiss.

he slowly started to grind himself against jackson's crotch, earning a groan from the other.

"stop it, let's just..," jackson mumbled as he lifted the younger off of his lap.

he unzipped his jeans, pulling them down along with his boxers. he also took of his shirt and helped bambam get his jeans and hoodie off.

bambam wrapped his arms around the other's neck again, pulling him closer, only inches apart from each other's faces.

"make me yours, jackson wang," the younger male whisper with a grin, sending chills down jackson's spine.

the other wasted no time, starting to mark the other's neck, slowly moving to the collarbones, making bambam a whimpering mess.

jackson let his hands trail on bambam's sides, barely touching. this was what he had always wanted to do to the younger and finally he got to do it.

"j-jackson-," bambam breathed out. "shh..," jackson hushed the male, teasingly rubbing his cock near bambam's entrance.

he rested his hands on the other's waist and without a warning pushed his length harshly inside the other's entrance.

bambam let out a loud mewl, throwing his head back at the mix of pain and pleasure he was feeling.

the older pulled out fully and slammed right back in, making the younger let out a moan. "a-ah, jackson.. more..," he heard the male mumble.

jackson fastened his pace, ramming mercilessly into bambam's hole, feeling it tighten around his cock as he hit the other's prostate.

bambam was just a moaning mess under the other male, making the knot in his tummy tighten.

"i-i'm gonna cum-," bambam breathed out, feeling his release being near. it took one more thrust to make the younger cum on both of their stomachs.

jackson fastened his pace, still trying to reach his climax, feeling the familiar knot tighten in his stomach. and not long after until he came inside the male.

they both breathed heavily, jackson slowly pulling out, feeling quite exhausted. "wow, you two really went off," jaebum chuckled, placing his hand onto jinyoung's hip.

"s-shut up..," jackson breathed out as he looked up to the two. "i was thinking..," jaebum started. "go on..,"  bambam said and looked at the older male.

"if you want to try double penetration," the oldest male continued. "s-sure..," the youngest nodded his head.

jackson turned back to bambam, tapping his lap softly. bambam crawled closer, grabbing the other's cock in his hands, starting to bump it slowly to make it hard again. jackson groaned loudly, throwing his head back, feeling his cock becoming hard again.

bambam let go and sat up, climbing onto he other's lap and sitting down on the other's length, feeling his legs tremble.

jinyoung sat up, letting jaebum get up from his seat and move to the two. he gently rested his hands on bambam's waist, lifting him slightly and pushing his length inside.

this made the younger's legs tremble more, making him cum already. "damn that was easy to make you cum," jaebum grinned as bambam leaned against his chest.

the oldest male looked at jackson, nodding as a sign to start thrusting. they both bucked their hips up, making the youngest let out a loud mewl.

they fastened their pace, making bambam let out choked moans. jaebum placed his lips on the younger's neck, leaving more hickeys to it.

"o-oh my god..," the petite male gasped, his legs shaking vigorously due to the overwhelming pleasure.

bambam clenched his hole as he felt the two ram his prostate, making the two male's groan at the tightness.

"p-please.. it hurts already," bambam sobbed out as he felt the familiar knot in his stomach again.

and it didn't take long to make the younger cum again. "so overwhelmed with pleasure already? awe, we're not even done," jaebum said.

jackson placed his hands onto the younger's thighs, bucking his hips upwards with jaebum.

"come on jackson. let's fill him up," the oldest grinned as jackson nodded in agreement, both bucking their hips up and releasing their loads inside bambam.

the smaller male gasped, his whole body shaking violently as the two gently lifted him up. he felt how both of the male's cum were running down his thighs.

"you did great," was the last words he heard before he was knocked out, because of exhaustion.