part 12 ;; mornings are the worst

the morning sun woke up bambam. he let out a groan, feeling his whole body being sore. "ugh," he let out another groan and opened his eyes, squinting as the light hit his eyes.

he blinked, taking a while to look around to take in where exactly he was in. he was still at jaebum's place, on his couch.

he looked to his side, eyes widening as he realized jackson was sleeping next to him.. naked. and quickly realizing he was too.

with quiet whimpers he sat up, shaking jackson's body. "jackson.. jackson, wake up," he whispered into the older male's ear.

a quiet groan left jackson's lips and slowly he turned to face the younger. "what..," before he could finish his sentence he realized the situation they were in.

"holy shit.. what happened?" he whispered back. bambam could only shake is head, since he didn't have any idea of what happened.

until it clicked in his head. "we were high remember, this is what happened afterwards.. y'know..," the younger nodded his head downwards.

"oh shit..," jackson spoke, causing jinyoung's head to pop up from the other couch, staring at the two. "could you shut up?" he asked, clearly cranky already.

"jinyoung..," bambam tried to speak up, but jinyoung was having none of it until the realization hit him as well. "oh my god. oh my god," he panicked as his head turned to jaebum, who just happened to be asleep next to him, his arms wrapped around jinyoung's waist.

"let go of me you-" jinyoung tried to free himself from jaebum's grip, which of course only caused the other male to tighten the grip around him, making jinyoung's face heat up.

"jaebum, i swear to god if you don't let me go i'm cutting off your dick and making you eat it," he whispered in jaebum's ear, making the male open his eyes immediately and letting go.

jinyoung sat up, wincing in pain. "what the fuck happened?" jaebum asked, clearly confused as he sat up and eyed everyone in the room.

"the drugs clearly got us messed up," bambam spoke, attempting to get up with whimpers leaving his lips, but he ended up falling back on the couch, right in jackson's arms.

jackson bit his lip as he held bambam in his arms. he then looked over to jaebum and jinyoung who both were staring at them.

"jaebum. no drugs. ever again," jinyoung turned to jaebum quickly. "i don't want to end up in bed with you again, especially when i'm- no wait..  if i'm high, or wait- at all," he spoke.

a clear frown was present on jaebum's lips as he nodded. "alright...," he answered and got up, turning to face jinyoung.

jinyoung's eyes widened as his face flushed red. "hOLY FUCKING SHIT! JAEBUM PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" he screeched, covering his eyes.

jackson and bambam couldn't help, but laugh at jinyoung's reaction. jaebum gathered his clothes, grabbing jinyoung's as well.

"well, i'm going to shower now~" jaebum teased, holding jinyoung's clothes in his hands and quickly running off.

"yahh! im jaebum! my clothes! you ass fucking dickhead!" jinyoung shot up from his spot, limping after jaebum in a hurry.

jackson and bambam looked at each other, the older slowly letting go. an awkward silence clouded the room as bambam got up from jackson's lap. "we should.. go," he said and started putting on his clothes.

"yeah.. i agree with you on that. uhm.. want to-," jackson started as he looked over to the younger as he was putting on his clothes.

"jackson no. it was just a one night thing and meant nothing," bambam said as he stood up and didn't even spare a glance to the other as he left the room, eventually leaving the house.

jackson frowned, sighing deeply as he got dressed and stood up. "nothing more than a one night thing..," he mumbled to himself as he left the house.