part 5 ;; bad vibes

finally, the first lesson ended and yugyeom exited the classroom. he was stopped quickly by a hand being placed on his shoulder.

"hey, new kid," a voice said, making the male turn around.

"h-hey," yugyeom stuttered as he eyed the four people in front of him.

"i'm jaebum. that's jackson, he's jinyoung and he's bambam," the guy called jaebum introduced them. "uhm.. hi," he muttered.

"jackson. keep him still," bambam spoke up, grinning. jackson nodded his head and grabbed yugyeom harshly, keeping him still.

"listen up, yugyeom. if you ever cross the line of coming in our way or anything. you're gonna pay for it. got it?" bambam walked closer to the male.

"y-yes," yugyeom nodded, his cheeks turning red as he realized. this was the boy who had been in the classroom with the girl earlier this morning.

"good. jackson let him go. now let's leave," bambam tapped yugyeom's cheek before he walked away.

yugyeom rubbed his neck awkwardly, looking as they disappeared from the hallway.

"you alright? sorry. we couldn't come out until they left..," youngjae popped up behind him with mark.

"yeah, i'm fine. they just warned me i guess," he told, turning to the two.

"yeah.. but, you already broke the warning. you're with us.. and well.. they haven't been the nicest to us," mark told.

"wait.. what have they done?" yugyeom questioned. "lots of things," youngjae looked down. "shit, dude..," yugyeom muttered. 

  ××

"you do know that he hangs out with the two losers?" jinyoung asked. "of course and i hope that speech keeps him away from them so he won't get in trouble," bambam answered.

"but, what if doesn't? you never know," jinyoung continued. "jinyoung, shut the fuck up," jackson turned to the male, seeing how bambam was clearly annoyed. "woah. i was just saying, dumbass," he hissed to jackson.