part 3 ;; bambam

yugyeom got inside the dorm, feeling the sunlight come inside the windows. he put down the boxes and the bag before he closed the door behind him.

he went to explore the small dorm. it had a small kitchen and a living room, upstairs there was a bedroom and a bathroom.

he took a quick glance at his phone to check the time. it was now 7.37 am.

so, he had enough time shower and go explore the school before getting his schedule.

he got the bag from downstairs and put it on the bed, opening it and getting out some clothes.

a black turtleneck, some dark blue jeans, a black hoodie and some underwear and socks.

then the male exited the bedroom and went to the bathroom.

he stripped from his clothes, but stopped as he saw the mirror and all the bruises on his upper body.

he carefully went through them, one by one. they will heal, he thought to himself and proceeded to put on the shower.

he wrapped a towel around him and exited the bathroom, sitting down on the bed and getting dressed.

××

he looked around the halls, noting where every classroom was.

"what the fuck?" he heard a whisper come from an classroom.

curiosity took over him as he approached the door, peeking inside to see what was happening.

"why are you like this? i don't know about you anymore! you just.. just.. feel so distant!" a girl's voice let out a sob.

suddenly the tall male saw a thin male figure approaching some professor's desk and sitting on it.

"look honey. there's a reason for that. i'm busy," the male answered.

"b-but! no. i don't want to believe you. you play with girls, am i just another toy for you?" the female approached the male sitting on the desk.

"no! you're different. why can't you understand?!" the male stood up.

"bambam! please. tell me the truth,"