01 | who are you?

Tony's POV

"Tony, you have a meeting at six then the charity party at nine and then-"

"Yes yes yes blah blah blah more work to come home to. Signing papers and forcing Banner to join in on more of my shenanigans, thank you F.R.I.D.AY. for reminding me about my schedule today."

I glanced down at my watch, seeing that it was only three thirty in the afternoon, still plenty of time to work on projects for enhancing my iron suits and to plan a nice dinner for Pepper tomorrow evening.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. clear my schedule tomorrow, I'm planning a perfect date for Pepper."

"Yes, Mr. Stark."

I jogged down the staircase, in desperate need of alcohol before running down to my secret lair of a work shop in the while of humming a rock song that's been stuck in my head all day.

Before turning into the kitchen I glanced out the tall windows, seeing New York's beautiful skyline. Damn, I'm so glad Pepper and I decided to move here.

In the kitchen I start grabbing anything I could find to mix the perfect alcoholic drink with while continuing to hum the tune. My hands worked their magic and BAM! The perfect mixed drink. I placed the cold glass to my lips, taking in the sweetness of my drink.

"Damn I'm a genius."

"Mr. Stark I have something important to say.."

"Not now F.R.I.D.A.Y. I'm enjoying myself." I refilled my glass and turned to walk towards the living room.

"This is very important sit."

"What could it even possibly...be..."

I stopped dead in my tracks, seeing a teenage girl with a large black duffel bag on the floor and her on my couch.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, "and how the hell did you get in here?"

The girl smiled, a smile that I seem to know all to well but couldn't pin point on where I've seen this familiar smile at.

"Hello Anthony Edward Stark." Her soft voice spoke.

"I'd ask how the hell you know my name but let's be honest, everyone knows who I am, but the question in the matter isn't who I am, but who you are and how did you get into my home."

"I hacked into your security system and erased the footage of the taxi dropping me off at the front door and me hacking into your security system, replacing it with a replay footage of five minutes before I hacked in."

I nodded, "not bad. Only took five minutes?"

"It actually took two minutes, the five minutes was from the taxi pulling up and me getting out."

I nodded again, kinda impressed with this teenager, but staying on track. "Again, I'm going to ask one last time."

"Ask away."

"Who are you?"

The teenager smiled softly, standing up from my couch and taking two steps towards me.