Chapter 6: Waking Up To Death

Hello peoples! Remember: VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!! PRESS THE BUTTON. o_o PRESS IT.

                                                                 Chapter 6:

“Time of death: approximately 9:15 PM. Knife piercing through the coronary sinus. Class four hemorrhage. 2.24 liters of blood lost.” A voice said somewhere in the darkness. What? Who the heck lost 2.24 liters of blood?! Oh wait…

All of the memories came flooding back and I remembered with dread what had happened. My eyes snapped open and they slowly adjusted to the bright light hanging above my body. Air suddenly rushed into my lungs, making me gag.

I looked down at myself after noticing the intense burning feeling that was growing in my stomach. Holy shiz. I was completely naked and the skin that used to cover my ribs were now cut straight down the middle and pulled to the side.  I could freaking see my insides. 

If I hadn’t shut my eyes and thought about rainbows, unicorns, and llamas, I would’ve blown chunks. I was lying on a freezing metal table with scalpels (along with many other tools) scattered all around me on three different tables. And there was blood on them.

I am now officially scarred for life.

I scanned the room for something familiar and saw the black knife in a plastic bag next to what looked like a sink. Then I remembered the voice. I looked around the bright room and saw a lady dressed in a white lab coat talking on the phone with her back to me. This isn’t good.

Ignoring the feeling of noxiousness, I quickly picked up the skin flaps (ew), put them back in place, and watched as they slowly mended back together. I needed to get out of here, and fast.

My gaze landed on a clear, plastic box and I slide off the table quietly to look inside. I pulled off the lid and saw my clothes lying inside. I grabbed them after taking a swift glance to make sure the lady was still on the phone, and yanked them on.

All of a sudden, I heard a loud crack from below. Crap. My phone had fallen out of the jeans I was wearing. I quickly ran around the corner and turned around to see if the lady noticed I was gone. She thankfully hadn’t noticed. How the heck did she not hear that?

I spotted a door with a red exit sign plastered above it. I ran to it and pushed it open, moving as fast as humanly possible. I realized I had brought the car to the cemetery so I decided to call Jess to pick me up. I walked to a gas station which was about three miles away and found a payphone. After four rings, Rose picked up.

“Hello?” She asked, sounding tired. Rose never sounds tired. Ever. “Rose? It’s me.” I replied hastily. “Rose!? OhmyGod, you scarred the freaking crap out of us!” She rushed out.

“I understand, but right now I really need to get home. I’ll explain later. Just come pick me up.”

“Alright, I’m on my way.” She responded. I heard beep and saw that my phone had died. Great. “Let’s get out of here. It might not be her blood.” “But she doesn’t look like the killer type.” “She looks like trash. What’s on her shirt?” I heard whispers all around me. I glanced up at the people who were getting gas and they immediately adverted their gaze.

I walked up to a window to look at my reflection and gasped in horror when I saw it. My hair looked horrible. Ugh…bedhead did not look good on me. Besides my hair, I saw that the top half of my yellow t-shirt was stained with a deep red. The waistline of my jeans was also covered in blood and mud.  My body was pretty clean since the doctor lady probably washed it off. I basically looked like I had just been murdered.

I saw in the reflection of the window a bright red Porsche pulling into a gas station parking lot so I turned around and started walking towards it. The car door flew open and Rose came running towards me. She flung her arms around me and squeezed as tight as she possibly could. Geez, for a small girl she’s freakishly strong.

“Where have you been!? We’ve been searching for you for two whole days!” Rose exclaimed with tears growing in her eyes. Two days? I’ve been dead for two whole days?! Oh God...

“I’m sorry Rose but it wasn’t my fault. The…” I lowered my voice. “The scientists found me.”

“What?! How?” Rose shrieked, eyes wide with shock.

“Get in the car. I’ll explain everything when we get home, okay?” I asked. “Alright” She responded hesitantly but still didn’t move a muscle. I sighed. “I’m fine, Rose.”

She relaxed a little but still looked unconvinced. “Just get in the car.” She slid into the drivers seat as I got into the passenger seat. We rode in silence all the way home with Rose occasionally giving me worried glances out of the corner of her eye. Right when I stepped into the house, Jessie rushed toward me and gave me a hug.

“Where the hell have you been!?” She asked angrily. “Before you mentally kill me please hear me out!” I pleaded.

Jess stared at me for a minute then finally said, “Fine”. She glided into the living room where John was currently sitting and sat down next to him. “Explain.” Uh oh.

Jessie had on her you better explain now or I will kick your ass look. I took a deep breath then began. “Well first, the scientists found me.” Jess gasped, looking alarmed.

“And second, I disappeared two days ago because I was murdered.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo! Chapter 6! VOTE/COMMENT/FAN! Three more votes and comments or I won't post chapter 7!! That's right...BLACKMAIL! >:D Byee my peeps! BTW - your support means soo much too me!! Thanks you guys!

P.S. Scary black knife to the right --------->