Chapter 4 - "Pizza Night With The Girls"

Hey guys so this is the next chapter...sorry I said I’d upload soon but I was kinda busy ^_^

Do you think I should do other people’s POV? Read this chapter and let me know what you think, in case you decide you’re getting bored with Leslie’s POV all the time....hopefully not :L ahaha.

Chapter 4

---------------------

“Here, pass me some of that,” Allison reached over to my lunch bag and broke off a row of chocolate. I sat there staring at her boldness. Anyone who knew me also knew that I loved my chocolate, and would not tolerate it just being stolen off me like that without getting revenge.

“Fine, then give me your cherry coke, I want a sip.” She handed it over and I shook the bottle about, up and down, side to side, wanting it to get really fizzy. While the drink was still hissing I paused and shook my head. “Actually, I don’t want to ruin my teeth.” Allison gave me a weird look but slowly took the bottle back and started to unscrew the cap.

What happened then was like a chain of dominoes; each incident leading on to the next. The foam from the coke rose rapidly and went overboard onto Allison’s fingers, making her hold it away from her. The force of the action caused it to spill over even more, splashing on her openly exposed make up. The brown liquid (ew that sounds wrong) spread over the blush and eye shadow, turning it into a distinctive blue-brown goo that nobody, no matter how desperate they were, would want on their face.

I put my hand to my mouth, eyes widened. Now THIS was a bonus. I laughed my butt off and rolled around in the grass while Allie glared at me. “This isn’t funny.” I sat up, clutching my sides. “It obviously is, don’t you see me laughing?” I flashed her a cheeky grin.

“I am SO going to get you back for what- ”

“Hey, sorry to interrupt your conversation ladies.” We both looked up and saw Tyler smiling down at us with a couple of books in his hands.

“Hey Tyler,” Allison beamed, giving me a quick glance. I could see the amusement in her eyes as she laughed with Tyler, and I could blatantly tell it was exaggerated. Her eyes were creased up more than usual and she was throwing her head back, slapping her hands onto her thighs. I rolled my eyes. Typical Allie.

Her ruined make up was ignored and the coke was knocked over, therefore ending my victory. Tyler turned to me after talking to Allie. “Anyway, I just came to return these.” He handed me Aaron’s history textbook and class book that he had borrowed for notes from last night. He and Aaron were in the same class. Yeah, he was round our place yesterday, catching up on the topics he’d missed. Since they were pretty much messing around most of the time, he took the books home with him to finish off.

“Oh yeah, thanks.” I shoved them in my bag, paying no mind to Allie’s raised eyebrows, which were directly pointed at me. He gave me a lopsided smile, looking straight into my eyes. My eyes froze in place, and I found them difficult to tear away from his gaze.

My stomach did a little back flip as he waved and backed away from us. Then he lazily turned his body and made his way toward the group of boys near the trees. They shouted a few comments and some even wolf whistled, which I’m guessing is because they saw Tyler wave at me. I just hope they didn’t catch me dumbly gazing at him, which would’ve been much worse. What the hell, though? Why was my body reacting so absurdly? Stomach flipping, getting butterflies....that could only mean one thing........I’m obviously hungry.

I grabbed my chocolate and shoved a whole load in my mouth, running my tongue through the half solid, half melted sugar rush sent from paradise. Allison was still looking at me expectantly and when I didn’t say anything she said pointedly, “Leslie.”