Chapter 5 - Endless Surprises (pic of Allie)

Chapter 5 – Endless Surprises

YO! I’m really excited about this chapter, so I hope you like it :)

Based on the comments I got I decided to keep the story in Leslie’s POV but I will add some other people’s POV here and there when it’s necessary because things do happen outside Leslie’s knowledge :P but I don’t think that will be very frequent, so Leslie fans, rejoice! XD

 Pic of Allison >>>>>>

-------------

On my way to the restaurant on Friday I got out my phone again to check the details that Allison had texted me.

“7pm, Pizza Hut, table 14 is reserved for us, go down and sit if you come first. See you there! ^_^”

Pushing the door of the restaurant open I felt a wave of heat hit me and I was pretty grateful as it was cold outside, even in mid-April. Jeez, you just can’t trust England -.-

I went to the lady standing behind the desk, and she directed me over to our table, which was in the corner near the back. Sitting down I waited for the girls to arrive, then I realized I was thirsty.

“Excuse me,” I called the waiter over. “Can I have some lemonade please?” Why should I wait and torture myself just because the others were late? Hehehe.

Fifteen minutes later my glass was empty, and I was still alone. I saw a few people look at me weirdly and they were probably thinking ‘what a loner.’ Huffing loudly, I got my phone out and I was ready to call one of the girls to ask where they were, when I heard a familiar voice. I turned around, and to my surprise I saw none other than the infamous Tyler walking down to my table.

My jaw dropped open in surprise. He was wearing dark jeans and a dark green shirt, and I had to admit he looked good. Really, really good. He had a leather jacket thrown over his right arm and his expression was calm and collected. When he saw me sitting down he frowned, and scratched his head.

“Um, hey,” I said, confused, as he came and stood at my table. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m....eating. Well I thought I was. This is my table,”  he said. I raised my eyebrows, shaking my head.

"Sorry, I think you've made a mistake Tyler." I said gently. "We're supposed to sit here, maybe you've got some other table."

"This is table fourteen right?" he asked, and replied before I had the chance to answer. "Yeah, then it's mine," His green eyes were triumphant as though he'd proved a point. He was talking politely but his eyes showed pure ego. Pure MALE ego.

“No, it’s reserved for us, we were booked for seven tonight. Go and ask the lady at the front.” I said, getting a little irritated. Who did he think he was, telling me I was at the wrong table?

“What? No, this is my table, I booked it! Just because I’m a little late doesn’t mean you can hijack it!” he protested, sitting down and leaning back.  My eyes couldn’t help but admire his hair; it was gelled and made to stick up, pointing in all directions. There was a little tuft of hair that was laid on his forehead, untouched. It brought his vivid eyes out more as his hair was out of the way and actually on his head rather than on his face. It looked so cute.

“Leslie?” Tyler’s voice echoed through my thoughts. “Who are you meant to be meeting here?”

I looked down at the table as I thought. “Allison, Regan, Mia, Danielle and Lauren.” Tyler’s face cleared and he spoke slowly. “That’s odd, I’m meant to be meeting Allison, Logan, Michael and Michelle here. Allison even texted me, to come here at seven, sharp.”