Chapter 11 - You Win Some, You Lose Some

I HAVE MADE A COMEBACK.

I am so sorry I haven't even been on in forever, school started and I had no idea how to balance stuff because I only started writing in the summer :)

I'll shut up now but....a long chapter! Yaaaay!! I was thinking of splitting it into two parts but I've put it off too long.

Enjoy my lovelies :')

------------------

Chapter 11 - You Win Some, You Lose Some

"So, you and Tyler, huh?" I looked up, only to see Callum smiling at me with a drink in his hand. He flicked his hair out of the way with a finger. He had on his face a set, serious expression, yet still managed to look young as he was smiling at me. His name was Callum, right? Yeah, that's it. The blonde one who was looking at me weirdly when I was at Tyler's house.

"Yep." I grinned. "We just got together." I looked over at Tyler, who was talking to some boys from the year above, probably his old friends. He caught me looking and winked at me. I smirked and turned my head away from him, shaking my head.

"Yeah, I heard. I thought Tyler said you were just friends?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Well, not anymore." I laughed. "What about you? Do you like someone?" I asked.

He glanced down at his cup, then back at me. "Yeah, there is this girl I like....but she's taken."

I frowned. "Oh, that's too bad," I said sympathetically. "Who is it? Do I know her?"

He grinned, showing his teeth off. "You might, you might not." He chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I laughed slightly too and took another sip of my lemonade. I had decided to keep my evening alcohol free and enjoy myself being sober.

"Never mind," Callum smiled.

"Okay then," I said, and started to move away when Callum suddenly moved in front of me again.

"Do you know what I should do to get her?" he asked. I looked at him with a puzzled expression while he waited calmly for my reply.

"Well, if she's already in a relationship then there's not much you can do about it," I said honestly. "It would be better if you found another girl."

"But what if I told you that she's with the wrong person?"

"You would think that, because you want her," I smiled, pointing at him with the hand I was holding my cup in.

He opened his mouth to reply, keeping his eyes fixed on me. Then after a few seconds he closed his mouth and nodded. 

"Thank you for your advice," he said.  

"Not a problem." I said, and smiled. Looking around I saw Aaron by himself on the other end of the garden, looking pissed off and checking his phone every few seconds. Excusing myself, I weaved through the mass of people and crossed over to the other side, where it was quieter.

"Are you okay Aaron?" I asked casually, and my brother just gave me a sad smile. 

"I'm fine, I guess." He replied. I rolled my eyes. 

"You're my twin; I know you much better than you think. Now go on, tell me what happened."

"I got dumped." He declared flatly. I raised my eyebrows and shook my head slightly in disbelief. This was new, I thought. My brothers hardly ever got dumped. In fact they were usually the ones dumping.