High school

(Y/N) POV

~time skip for 9 years~

Okay, pull yourself together (Y/N). Sure this is your first year at a public school and your the only 14-year old that's a senior but there's nothing fret about.

"(Y/N), get down here! You don't want to be late for school!" My dad yelled to me from downstairs. "Coming!" I grabbed my (F/C) hoodie and backpack and headed downstairs.

Once I saw my dad, I saluted him and grabbed an apple from the kitchen. "Bye, dad!" I said as I headed to the door. "Bye, sweetie. Oh, do you have your pistol?"

"As always dad," I pulled on my hoodie and walked out the door, closing it behind me. I checked my watch which read at 6 a.m. I have an hour to get to school, start moving soldier! It's all the way across town.

I start walking and eating my apple at the same time. About half an hour passes and I'm done with my apple but only halfway to school. Maybe I should chat with Tord?

I pull out my phone and go on amino. Tord was the first and only friend I made and I knew him in real life because he is Red leaders son. He doesn't know who I am though because every time there's an attack or battle and we see each other somehow, I always hide my face and we try fighting to the death.

Although, I only know this because I hacked the location of his account and found it at the red army base and he let it slip that his name was Tord.

I opened up an amino group (what are they called?) and went to our chat room.

T-Tord Y-you

Y- Hey Tord!

T- Hey! (Insert user name of some sort)

Y- what are you doing?

T-heading to school
And you should do the same

Y- I've been heading to school, I had to walk across town
And I'm still not there yet

T- wow, seriously
What school do you go to

Y- well if you live in London, which you do
Same one as you

T- will I get to meet you then

Y- I'd let school kill both of us first

T- awww

Y-maybe.....

T- really!

Y- NOT! XP

T- worth a shot

Y- probably see you at school?

T- alright

I turned off my phone and looked up to see the school and students talking. I pulled up my hood and looked around. I found a tree close to the entrance. I climbed up the tree and sat on a branch.

Wow, the students didn't even notice me.

I looked around the students again and my eyes landed on a group of four boys, each wearing a different colored hoodie. But the hoodies is not what caught my attention, it was the fact that Tord was with them.

Do they know he's in the Red army? If I walk up to them, will he shoot me? No, he won't even recognize me. Maybe I should tell him I see him.

I brought out my phone again and sent him one message before turning it off again. 'I see you, come to the tree near the entrance' I saw Tord take out his phone and look at the message.

He told the other guys something and they all followed him to the tree I was in. There was a foot of space between the trunk of the tree and them so I readied myself and jumped in front of them.

"Aaahhh!" "Not the face!" "Back off!" "Good one" The other three yelled something while Tord just congratulated me. "Hi, Tord! Who are they?" I hinted at the other guys.

"First, what is your name and second, these are my friends Edd, Matt, and Tom." He said in his Norwegian accent, I could've sworn every girl melted at his voice. Actually, one really did faint.

"One, it's (Y/N) and second," I looked at Tom, "you're my brother, right?" It took him a second to take it in, and when he did, he didn't believe me, I took down my hood and showed him my eyes.

"No else in London, and I checked, has black eyes Thomas" His face turned from disbelief to confusion, to shock, and finally happiness.

I hugged him out of pure excitement, "I'm not dead big bro, sorry I left you" he hugged back and the rest of the guys stared at us in confusion. "Wait, what's going on?" The one in the green hoodie said I think he was Edd.

"Long story we don't have time for, in short, I ran away and lived in the forest for about a year before getting adopted," I quickly said to them. "Now, I need to get my schedule and stuff. Can you show me where the senior guidance office is?"

"But aren't you 4 years younger than me. Shouldn't you be a freshman, not a senior?" Tom stated to me. I stared at him with a "what do you think" look. "How do you think I survived, I'm smart. That's how genius, now let's go!"

I started dragging him to the door while the others followed behind. He tried holding on to a bolted bench, but I just pried off his fingers and lifted him over my head and continued walking.

I looked back behind me and saw Edd and Matt in shocked while it looked like Tord was studying me like I was some sort of equation with a missing variable.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Tom yelled,"Put me down! How are you even doing this, you're like a foot shorter than me!" I looked up and noticed he was squirming in my grasp.

"Well maybe if you came willing, you wouldn't be in this situation Thomas!" I said to him, putting him down on his feet. "Let's just go in already, one of you need to help me with my classes cause I don't know where my classes are,"

I eventually had to drag them all into the building to show me where everything is before homeroom. Tord offered to help me find my classes since he was in most of them, including my homeroom.

Great, now I have to spend more time with him. Not that it bothers me- what did you just think! He is your worst enemy, your lucky he hasn't figured you out yet. Just, get through this day already.

I hope you like it so far, peace out!