Purple Leader?

Hey! I'm going on a trip for a while and I'm not sure if I'm going to be busy during it so I'm posting chapters beforehand just in case. That's all, and I hope you're enjoying the crappy story I'm writing.

(Y/N) POV

Okay, let's think about what's going on and calm down! I'm being chased by a black van, my dad hasn't returned from the attack, and I have no one I can tell this to, great!

As I continue running down the streets, taking turns and such in an attempt to lose it, the van gains on me. As it gets closer, I pull out my pistol, run backward, and start shooting at the van.

How am I going to lose this thing? The idea smacked me in the face. Duh, the forest would be an easier place to try and lose them. I turn down an alleyway between two houses and head straight to the forest.

As I enter, I could hear the van screech to a stop and the doors opening. Great, they're going to peruse me on foot. When will they quit?! I try to ignore them and run in the general direction of my house.

As the people run after me, I could here them cocking their guns and someone barking orders at them. I take a quick glance I can see their Red Army soldiers. What do they want? Do they even recognize me?

As I was sawing in the distance, a row of houses, I realized I'd lead them to my laptop that has top-secret information. I doubled back, taking a right and saw a grove of trees that I attempted at climbing on.

As I sat on a branch, I noticed there were tears all over my dress. Somehow, my hoodie managed to stay intact. I slowed my breathing and waited, listening to the soldiers.

I heard running in the distance and someone yelling. After a few seconds, all I heard was the pounding of feet against the forest floor. I waited, not daring to move or breath.

"Dang it! We lost her!" I heard someone yelling, about 20 feet behind me.

"Well first, shut your trap, she can probably hear you. And second, we need to find her. With her father out of the way, she's the only thing that stands between us, and taking over the rest of the world on account of the rest of the armies."

What did he just say! Was the attack on purple from red!?! What does he mean by, my father out of the way?! Wait, did they recognize me?! So many questions were running through my mind as they ran past me.

I waited for a few minutes and decided it was clear. I stood upon the branch, and like I did many times before, I ran across the trees, hopping on a sturdy branch each time until I was right by my house. I looked around, trying to hear anything out of the ordinary and looked through my window.

I opened in and jumped onto my bed. I quickly and quietly changed out of my dress and put on some jeans, a black t-shirt, and my hoodie again. I grabbed a duffel bag and stuffed my army overcoat inside.

I searched through drawers and hiding spots, grabbing weapons, water, spare clothes, and notebooks filled with things about chemicals, inventions, and things about the purple army that only soldiers should know.

I grabbed my laptop and phone from under my bed and put it in there as well. I opened my bedroom door and went into my father's room, grabbing anything I could find that shouldn't be staying here. Once I cleared the house of these things, I went to the mantle in the living room.

As I was coming back downstairs I heard banging on doors and the beeping of a bomb. I ducked for cover back upstairs and quickly pulled out my pistols, aiming at the soldiers who haven't seen me yet.

I shot the soldiers in the head and ran back to my room as they were shooting me. I took cover in my room and figured I'd have to take a different way out.