Shownu - One in a Million [Part 2]

It was the day of Shownu's performance and he had invited you to the live recording of the show. Even though you dreaded the idea of seeing him dancing closely with that lady again, you knew that you being there for him can help liven up his mood even more and help boost his confidence. So you agreed to go there together with the other Monsta X boys since Shownu was already there from morning for last minute rehearsals and checks.

"Hmm.... I need to be at the dorm by 5pm... I fI start getting ready from now, it will be just more than enough time for me to put on my makeup and.... Okay! Yes, Leggo!" you mumbled to yourself as you stared at the clock.

You walked towards the bedroom to plan on the outfit that you will be wearing tonight. As you stand in front of the closet, you saw a pink sticky note on your side of the closet.

Sweetheart, don't worry. I have already prepared your outfit since I know you were going to take a LONG TIME deciding. Heheh... Im sure you will look stunning in it!

You laugh as you read the sticky note aloud. "This boy sure knows me inside out! Hahah..."

You opened the closet and see a black lace dress hanged nicely and ironed out. "Aww... how can I not fall in love with him even more..." Once you took it out and set it on your bed, you head to the shower and starts getting ready for the evening.

------- Fast Forward ---------

You arrived at the dorm at the timing that was promised. You were about to knock on the door when you hear the door opening.

"Welcome to our......................" Jooheon welcomed you, before a long pause of silence. His eyes scanned you from the top of your head to your feet, "Wow..... Y/N, you look AMAZINGLY different!" You blush as he compliments you.

"Oh stop! Where are the others?"

"Oh-oh... the others are in the hall, just touching up bits... Come in Y/N!" Jooheon hold the door for you as you walk in, still looking shocked by your appearance.

"Y/N! You look so beautiful! "said Minhyuk.

"Yeah! I am so jealous of Shownu-hyung right now!" said Hyungwon, with his arms crossed.

"Omg Y/N! You look so beautiful...! But why are you wearing that bracelet?! It is going to get caught on your dress easily!" Kihyun nagged, as you expected from the mummy of the group.

"How does Shownu even got you as his girlfriend? He is not even good-looking enough to be with you!" said Changkyun, while rolling his eyes. You slapped Changkyun's arm in disbelief at what he just said.

"I recorded that, and I am going to let Shownu hear that!" said Wonho as he sticks out his tongue at Changkyun. Wonho was recording a video of you to show it to Shownu when Changkyun was saying that. Being afraid of the consequences that he might face later, Changkyun ran after Wonho and begged him to not show it to Shownu. You just stood there, laughing at their silly acts.

Finally, like on cue, their manager walks in to signal that it is time to go. We check the living room in case we forgot to bring along anything before leaving the dorm. In the car, it was never quiet. With Kihyun nagging to Minhyuk for spilling crackers all over the carpet, Jooheon arguing with Changkyun the correct way to say water in British accent, Wonho playfully pinching Hyungwon every time he was about to sleep; any trip made together with the boys has always been like this. But you got used to it, since you already know them well enough.

To Be Continued......