Wonho - Let Me Love You [Part 1]

You and Wonho share a relationship bonded through family as your parents are good friends with one another. You practically grew up with him being around you, always there for you and protecting you like your very own guardian angel.

"Remember when that boy took my crayons in kindergarten and I cried so badly while complaining to you?" you asked Wonho, as both of you sat on the swings side by side.

"Of course! That boy was the first person that cried because of me. I beat his hands for taking your crayons without your permission! Then I got scolded by the teacher after that. But he really deserved that beating and stare I gave him!" Wonho re-enacted the look that he gave that boy and you laughed out at how funny he looks like.

As time passes by quickly, Wonho has been by your side for 25 years now. He was always the first person you looked for, be it in times you wanted to share a joke with or when you just wanted to rant about your bad day. But little did you know that in that 25 years, Wonho has hold a special place for you in his heart.

One night, you came knocking on his door frantically. As he paced towards the door, he heard soft sobs coming from the door. Panicking, he open the door to see the stains of mascara streaming down your eyes. Without wasting time, he pulled you in and guides you to his sofa while he left to the kitchen to bring you a glass of water.

"Y/N, tell me. What happened? Who made you cry this time?" Wonho asked cautiously after you finished taking a sip of water.

"I caught Dongjoon intimately on a date with another lady. When I approached him, he said to the lady that he didn't know who I was and called me a delusional girl who taught he was my boyfriend..." you stuttered as you were overwhelmed by your emotions.

As you continue to rant, Wonho pulled you by the shoulder, making you lean your head against his chest. His hands stroking your arms up and down as he tries to calm you down. Including this time, you can no longer count how many times you have walked in his house to cry in his arms about your boyfriend.

"There there.... Just cry it out till your heart's content, Y/N "he cooed you while still listening to your rants of emotional hurt. He wanted you to stop crying so badly as his heart aches so much to see you getting hurt because of another guy, even if he does not show it. But he knows the only way for you to get over it was for you to cry your pain out wholeheartedly.

"Why can't he be like you? You wouldn't have hurt me like he did would you?" you looked up at Wonho.

"Me? Of course not! He doesn't know what he'll be dealing with for making you cry like this!" Wonho replied as he caressed your hair.

"I know I can always count on you, Wonho...." You continued to sob in his arms, not knowing Wonho's true feelings for you. Once Wonho felt your breathing came to a constant pattern, he looks at you, to see your eyes already closed.

He carried you to his bedroom, tucking you in under the blankets while stroking your head to make you relax in your sleep. "Seeing you cried yourself to sleep again breaks my heart so much, Y/N" he whispered with tears brimming in his eyes. "If only I could tell you how much you actually mean to me...." He quickly left the room to let you sleep the night away comfortably, while he slept on the sofa.  

To Be Continued......