Kihyun - With You [Part 3]

Once you arrived at the dorm, you saw all the Monsta X boys on the couch with worries written on their faces.

"Y/N! Great! Sit down" Wonho patted the space next to him. He patted you on the back as he saw your face stained with tears.

"We know the article is not true. We know Kihyun. We know he never hits girls and never liked the idea of guys hitting girls." Hyungwon said, with assurance. You just nodded, trying to hold back the tears.

"Yes Y/N. The company is dealing with the situation right now. Don't worry about it." Jooheon said.

"The problem now is, we are worried for Kihyun. We don't want this to take a toll on his overall well-being" Shownu said. You nodded as you understand their intentions.

"Thank you for trusting Kihyun, you guys. I will try my best." You replied as you walk to the room where Kihyun locked himself in. You turned to boys, taking a deep breath, and knock on the door.

"Hyun-ie? Baby? Please let me in..."you called out to Kihyun gently. You waited for a few minutes before knocking again, when you suddenly hear the door lock opened. You pushed the door and see Kihyun lying down on his bed, facing the wall. You closed the door and walked to his bed, then lying down next to him

"Baby, don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright" you whispered to him while stroking his arms, comforting him.

"How is it gonna be okay, Y/N? Monsta X was just about to fly to success and this rumour had the perfect timing to appear!" Kihyun sat up suddenly and said with a slightly angry tone.

"Monsta X is in trouble and it's all because of me!" his hands covered his face, disappointed with himself. It hurts to see your boyfriend like this. You hugged him and tried your best to comfort him, rubbing circles on his back.

"No baby, that's not going to happen" you grabbed his chin and make his eyes looked into yours.

"The boys believes in you, Monbebes believes in you. I believe in you baby. All of us will be with you, believing and supporting you all the way. Please don't think that way. We are going to get through this... together" you held his hand and gripped it.

He embraced you tightly after hearing what you said. You cooed to calm him down while stroking through his hair. "Y/N" he muffled your name as he starts to calm down. Once his emotions has toned down, you brought him out to the living room while holding his hands.

"Hyung!" Changkyun exclaimed while standing up.

"Kihyun ah, you will get through this. We believe you" Minhyuk said as he hugged his hyung, giving a few pats on his back.

"Thank you guys.." Kihyun said with a quiver in his voice. The boys got into a big hug, surrounding Kihyun. You stood there, admiring the love that the boys had for one another, even if they just got together when the group was formed recently. 

To Be Continued......