Hyungwon - Hate That I Love You [Part 1]

Today marks your 5th Anniversary with Hyungwon. As you prepare for your special dinner that night, the memories you spent with Hyungwon played through you mind like an endless roll of film.

From the day he asked you to be his girlfriend....

"Every time I see you, I kept feeling something happening within me. It's weird how your smile makes me feel happy, how your tears makes me feel hurt and how your pain makes me feel sad." He suddenly took your hands in his before continuing.

"It took me some time, but I finally realised that I.. I have actually fell for you...so deep. Y/N, would you take me as your boyfriend?" he asked as he looks deep in your eyes, hopeful for a 'yes' to be your answer.

"I..I....I would.... I would love to, Hyungwon" you answered, with voice filled with nervousness. He lifted you into a spin when you agreed, hugging you tightly as he smiled gleefully at your answer.

To the fights you had with him over your jealousy....

"Must you hold the female dancer the closely to you?" you stood up from the couch, raising your voice.

"Oh come on, it's part of the choreo! It was supposed to be a sexy dance after all!" he hit the wall, venting his frustrations.

"Okay then... from now on go be with her instead of me so you can be sexy all you want, alright?!" you yelled before slamming the door to your bedroom. Frozen on the couch, Hyungwon held his head in frustration and let out a loud groan. After he cools down a bit, he went to check on you, knocking on the door softly.

"Y/N...." he called before entering. He can still hear your crying as he opened the door. That's when he couldn't take it anymore and just let his ego down, running beside you.

"Baby please stop crying....I'm sorry... I was too engrossed in giving a good performance... that I didn't realise how you felt about it... I'm sorry..." Hyungwon said to you as he wipe your tears before pulling you into a hug. You stayed in his arms the whole time as he tried to calm you down, until both of you fell asleep.

Your flashback was suddenly cut off by the feeling of heat on your hands. You looked down to see you had burnt your hand as you touched the handles of the pot. You quickly ran and placed the burn under running water before applying some ointment on it and wrapping it up with a handiplast. You laughed at how clumsy you are as the flashback of your memories played itself back again.

You went through every high and lows with Hyungwon throughout that five years that you've been together. You couldn't believe that your relationship had lasted this long, but that is just how much both of you loved each other. Snapping back into reality, you quickly finished cooking and turned off the fire. You laid the food on the table, then heading to the shower and dress up.

Nicely dressed up, you sat at table waiting for Hyungwon to be back home. You got excited when you hear the rattling of the keys outside your door. As Hyungwon opened the door, his mouth was left wide opened as he sees you in a pretty lilac dress sitting at the table that was covered with food.

"Wow, you look beautiful, Y/N.' he said as he walks towards you and kissed your forehead. But, the words that came after that turned the atmosphere around. 

To Be Continued......