Changkyun / I.M - Mad [Part 4]

"Changkyun....please come back to me....give me chance to say I'm sorry... I don't know how to live without you by my side...." You sobbed holding his hand tightly as you look at his lifeless body lying on the bed. You kissed Changkyun's hands, hoping that it will make him wake up, but it didn't.

You put down your head as you let the tears fall endlessly, not letting go of his hands for even a second. Suddenly, you felt a twitch from Changkyun's hands.

"Changkyun? Babe?" you wiped your tears hurriedly as you looked at Changkyun for a respond.

"Y/N?" he mumbled. The moment you heard his response, you ran to call the doctor and inform him that Changkyun's awake. You let the doctors and nurses check on Changkyun and observe his condition as you waited outside the ward. You called Changkyun's parents to inform them of the happy news.

"Eommonim! Changkyun is awake!" you told his mother. You heard her praying her thanks to god before answering to you.

"We'll be on our way to the hospital now. Thank you, dear." You ended the call and wait nervously as you waited for the doctor and nurses to complete their checks.

"Ms Y/N, congratulations. He has fully woken up. He is able to respond and move his limbs as I asked him to, and his motor skills are functioning as per normal. You can go in and see him now, but he will have a few more tests to complete later." You let out a sigh of relief as you heard the results. You bowed, thanking the doctor, before making your way in the ward to see your boyfriend.

"Changkyun?"

"Y/N..."

"Hey babe..." you said as you kissing him on his forehead, then combing his hair with your fingers.

'Y/N..It's...not your...fault..."you tried to comprehend the words that were coming out of his mouth as you hold his hands tightly and sat beside him.

"It's not your fault.... I'm sorry.... That woman is my..." you comb through his hair while cooing him to stop talking.

"I know babe... that's your cousin.... I met her by accident the other day and she told me everything..." you said, choking on your emotions as your tears fell.

"I'm sorry, Changkyun... I'm sorry for doubting you... I'm sorry for misunderstanding you... I'm sorry for causing you to be like this... I'm sorry..." you blamed yourself and kept on apologizing, as you continue to look into his eyes.

"Hey hey" You felt Changkyun letting go of your hand and caressing your cheeks, wiping the tears off of your face.

"It's alright babe....." He just smiled as he continued caressing your cheeks softly. You leaned your cheeks against his hands as you touched his face, running your fingers from his eyes to his cheeks.

You rose up from your sit when you heard his parents walked in. They rushed to attend to Changkyun, bombarding him with questions, asking if he is alright and if he is feeling any pain. You just chuckled as you admire the view of Changkyun being happy seeing his parents.

You fiddled with the ring necklace that was hanging around your neck while admiring the scene. It was the very same necklace that Changkyun gave you when he asked to be your boyfriend. You kissed the ring, and said to yourself.

"I will never let anything make me lose you again Changkyun, I promise" 

-----THE END----