Minhyuk - I Don't Wanna know [Part 2]

Ever since that night, you have been spending your days and nights with Minhyuk by your side 24/7. In the morning, you would wake up to him kissing your cheeks as he greeted you good morning. At night, you would be asleep in his warm embrace. He made you forget about his absence in that three month that he was gone.

"Good Morning, Jagi" he whispered in your ear as he kissed your forehead.

"Hmm... good morning" you answered with sleep still in you.

"I'm gonna cook breakfast for us. Pancakes and bacon?" he asked for your preference.

"That will be great..." you nodded in reply as you nuzzled back your head on your pillow.

This was the case every morning when he is by your side. You would be smiling, melting to how sweet Minhyuk was to you when suddenly you received a text, from your ex.

X: Hey babe! Can't wait to see you tonight for our date

You forgotten that you had a date promised with your ex that night. Reading the text, you felt guilty to Minhyuk. Minhyuk did nothing wrong to you, he never hurt your feelings; not even once.

"Jagi, who was that?" Minhyuk asked as he peered through the bedroom door.

"It's just the girls, they want to hangout tonight at our favourite spot" you lied.

"Oh, okay then! Guess tonight is your ladies night then" he smiled, giving you approval for your plans. As he smiled, you felt a punch in your heart.

------------------------ Fast Forward ---------------------------

You were already prepared to go out, taking your keys and wallet with you, when you felt Minhyuk's arms around your waist.

"Come back as soon as you're done okay? I don't want to miss you for too long" he muffled through your hair. He pecked you on the lips before letting you leave. After you left the house, he went to the dorm to meet up with the boys. As he was about to sit on the sofa, Hyungwon bolted out a question with seriousness on his face.

"Have you talked with her yet?"

"No... I just couldn't bring myself to talk about it. It breaks my heart so much to see her happy with another guy." Minhyuk said with hands covering his face in distraught.

"You have to talk it out with her. You don't want to lose her, do you?" Shownu questioned Minhyuk.

"No... I don't. But how can I... My heart aches to act as if I don't know, but I just don't know how to..." tears began to fall from Minhyuk's eyes.

"Remind her how much you love her, Remind her how much you care for her, Remind her how much you missed her while she's far from you. Make her notice how much she actually loves you, Minhyuk" Kihyun suggested, tapping Minhyuk on his knees.

Minhyuk looked up to his members, and then began wiping his tears away. "Alright! I will do just that. Thank you guys." The members patted his shoulder to give him the encouragement he needed. 

To Be Continued......