Kihyun - With You [Part 4]

A few days later, the boys had a guerrilla concert in Hongdae. They were all nervous as they didn't know how many fans would turn up to the venue. Once you reached the venue, you met up with the boys backstage to give your final encouragement. You saw Kihyun pacing back and forth.

"Hyun-ie!" you waved, calling out to Kihyun before approaching him.

"Y/n! You're here!" he hugged you. You felt his hug filled with worry and doubts. You pulled away from the hug, smiling at him.

"You're gonna do great baby! Hwaiiting!" you kissed him to give him confidence before leaving to join in the crowd.

As the intro to 'Rush' started and the curtains lifted, the crowds were told to remain quiet until the end of their performance. You can see little worried faces of the boys as they dance through the routine since the crowd area was pitch black and there were no reaction from the crowd. After they executed their ending pose, the host suddenly came out and talked to them.

"Wow! That was very impressive!" the host commented. The boys just smiled in response.

"So, how many of your fans do you think came to the concert today?" the host asked the boys.

"We're not sure ourselves, but no matter how many there are... we appreciate the support from every single one of our fans, no matter where they are at" Shownu responded. Of course, coming from the leader of Monsta X.

The host just smiled and chuckled at the respond. Then, he started counting down to signal the staff to turn on the lights. You can hear rustling all around as you yourself prepare to hold on the banner to cheer on Monsta X. The moment the lights were on, the auditorium was filled with screams and cheers. You can see the whole auditorium filled, not a single seat left empty.

The boys faces were surprised as every one of them covered their mouth in shock. You can see them tearing up a little as they looked at the scene of every monbebe holding a light stick and a banner in their hands.

"There are so many of you! Daebak... you don't know how much we're thankful for the support and time that you have been giving to us all this while.. We really appreciate whatever you have done for us from the moment we debuted till now. " Before Minhyuk could continue, their eyes were suddenly focused on the banners that the Monbebes were flipping over.

We believe you Kihyun.

When Kihyun saw this, he dropped to the ground and broke down in tears. You can see the boys crowding around him while comforting him. He felt touched by the support that Monbebes and the boys gave to him and felt thankful for them believing in him. When he finally stood up, he casted a wide smile on his face and wiped his tears.

"Thank you... for coming down today to show us your support" Kihyun finally spoke through the mic, stuttering as he tried to control the tears that were flowing.

"And thank you... for believing in me. It means so much to me..." he smiled while tears still continue to flow down his cheeks.

"Uljima! Uljima! Uljima!" you can hear the crowd chanting. After the boys said their final comments and express their appreciation, they bid farewell to Monbebes and ended the concert. As you exited the auditorium, you went backstage to find the boys in their green room.

"Sugohaesseoyo everyone! You did amazing today!" you said while clapping your hands. The boys just bowed humbly, thanking you. As your eyes were looking for Kihyun, you suddenly felt arms snaking over your shoulder. You froze, then relaxed as you recognized the scent coming from the person.

"Sugohaesseo Hyun-ie.." You said while tapping on his arms. He rested his head on your shoulder while shaking you softly side to side.

"You were right, Y/N. I have the boys and Monbebes who believes in me" he spoke softly before turning you around, making you face him.

"And I have you who believes in me... Thank you baby, for loving me.. and believing in me" he kissed your lips before pulling you into a hug.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life" he smiled as he whispered those words in your ears. You hugged him back while rocking him side to side like a penguin.

"Finally, the cheerful Kihyun I know and fell in love with is back." You thought in your mind as you continued being in his arms. 

  -----THE END----