Kihyun - With You [Part 2]

*Kihyun's part in 'Amen'*

Oneuri gagi jeone

Nega nae pum nae deureowasseumyeon hae

Nugu boda neol wonhae

I want you baby

Maeil nan niga nae yeojayeosseumyeon hae

Oneuldo na gidohae

Yeah Amen

You squealed as you watch Monsta X's stage for 'Amen' on M! Countdown. The boys had just released their second mini album "Rush" and frankly speaking, you were never disappointed by the outcome. It's as just what you expected from the boys. Once again, you were falling for Kihyun's sweet vocals. Even though he sings to you most of the time, you will never be bored of hearing his voice even if it was on repeat. You giggled to yourself as you feel giddy in love.

Y/N: Baby, you and the boys did great on stage today!

Kihyun: Hehe..Thanks baby!<3 Did you see me wink?

Y/N: Yes I did! You make me feel jealous of Monbebes every time you do that :(

Kihyun: Aww... baby don't be jealous... Monbebes get winks from me, but only you get my kisses as well -.<

Y/N: Hehehe... Will you be back home today or ....

Kihyun: Sorry I can't be home until the end of promotions for this album... Our schedules has been hectic and packed for this whole week. But I promise to be back in your arms as soon as it ends okay?

Y/N: :( alright baby. I understand.. Take care of yourself. Make sure to eat well and rest well. Don't overexert yourself during practice and rehearsals if you are not feeling well okay?

Kihyun: Aww... alright baby, I will remember that. You making me miss you so badly, Y/N.. I love you<3

Y/N: I miss you badly too....

Since he has become an idol, you know that you won't be able to see him as often as before and you understand it whenever he is preoccupied with recordings or dance practices and doesn't have much time to spend with you. Many of the people around you keeps saying that maybe he was finding excuses and was cheating behind your back. But you never fall for those baseless doubts, as you know how much Kihyun loves you. You trust Kihyun with all your heart, because only you know Kihyun inside out.

------------------ Fast Forward -----------------------

You were just hanging out at a nearby café, casually drinking the hot caramel macchiato that you had ordered earlier on when you overheard the conversation of the table next to you.

"Yah, did you saw the article about Kihyun from Monsta X?" one of the girl said.

"Kihyun? What about?" the other girl responded.

"Somebody who was from his high school posted about him like to hit girls in in past."

"Really? Heol.. that's why you shouldn't trust someone with an innocent looking face like he has."

Your heart hurts hearing such words being said about your boyfriend. You unlocked your phone to search on the post until you found out that a famous k-pop site had already written an article about the post. You read through it while biting your fingers, feeling nervous. You worry for what would happen to Monsta X with the focus of people on the controversy. Most importantly, you were worried about how Kihyun is going to take this. Suddenly your phone rang, it was Shownu.

"Yeobseyo? Y/N?"

"Yes, Shownu?" you answered.

"Did you saw the article?"

"Yes I did" you replied, stuttering a bit.

"I need you to come to the dorm. Kihyun locked himself in the room ever since Manager-hyung told him about the article. We tried everything to ask him to come out but he wouldn't budge" you can sense Shownu panicking.

"Alright. I'm on my way right now." You quickly left the café and hailed a cab to go to their dorm. In the cab, your eyes started to swell in tears as your worry for Kihyun began to grow. You know the article isn't true. Yes, he may have learned some bad habits, but you know he will never lay a hand on women.

"Stay strong baby, I'll be there soon." You thought to yourself while tears continued to stream down your face. 

To Be Continued......