Part-48 KeeSh hug

She cryingly goes out of the class.

After collecting all the notebooks, she started teaching.

Keerti was continuously crying standing outside as her hands are totally red and got swollen and they are paining.

Teacher started with the new chapter.

Naksh was sitting in class but his soul is with keerti only. He was only thinking about her and was feeling very guilty that becoz of him she got that punishment.

Naksh (to himself)- naksh, tum itne stupid aur careless kyu hoo. keertu na kaha tha na yaad sa notebook laane ka liye.

After sometime, the bell rangs and the lecture is over. Teacher goes out. She saw her crying.

Teacher- shame on u keerti, every student submitted their notebook and u only left with it. Just improve yourself.

Keerti- sorry mam.

Naksh got from desk and about to go outside but he saw that she is coming inside.

She entered the class and directly goes to her desk. She sat down putting her head down on the desk.

Shivam- tum plz chup hoo jao.

Naksh comes to her. He was saying something but the teacher came for the next lecture and he had to back off.

Teacher came, it was hindi lecture. She started teaching.

After sometime, Keerti calms down herself.

Shivam- keerti tum thik hoo na.

She didn't responded him.

Shivam- tabhi tumhe kehta tu uss naksh ka saath chod doo, woh ek careless ladka ha kisi ki kadar nahi ha usko. dekho aj uski wajah sa kya hoo gya.

Keerti- shivam, u just mind your business, u don't need to interfere between us. I can handle this.

She was just crying inside her heart and controlling her pain.

Naksh- bhagwaan ji plz ek baar keertu sa baat kara do, mujhe pata ha woh mujse gussa ha woh mujhe joh bhi saza degi na sab manzhur ha mujhe bs usse durr mat karna.

He was just looking at her.

And 4th lecture over, its lunch time.

Bhavna comes to keerti.

Bhavna- keerti, tu thik ha na?

Keerti- han ma bilkul thik hu.

Bhavna- apne haath dikha.

Keerti- chod na, chal chalte ha niche.

Bhavna holds her arm and saw that they were swollen up.

Bhavna- keerti chal mera saath doctor mam ka pass.

Keerti- nahi mujhe nahi jana kahi aur, chal lunch karte ha.

Bhavna- acha chal.

Manish (to naksh)- naksh tu chinta mat kar, bhavna gyi ha chal hum bhi chalte ha.

Naksh- yarr mujme bilkul himmat nahi ha usse face karne ki.

Manish- tu chal toh.

They four came downstairs and sat in the ground. Manish and Bhavna left from there leaving them alone.

Naksh was not able to say something.

He hold her both palm and see them totally swollen up. She started crying and the tears from her eyes fall on his hands. He saw her crying again.